TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Five days ago, the nation lost Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who was known to be a great leader and a prolific writer and orator. He passed away on August 16 at the age of 93. He was admitted at Delhi's AIIMS hospital since June this year. However, his health deteriorated and later he was put on life support systems. Salman Khan, who is currently busy shooting for Bharat in Malta, took to his Twitter handle yesterday to express his grief at the death of the former Prime Minister.
The superstar tweeted, "Truly a sad feeing to have lost a great leader, noble politician, orator and an exceptional human being like Atal ji." Unfortunately following this tweet, the netizens felt that the tribute came in too late and started trolling him on Twitter for the same.
Here's what some of them had to say.
'@BeingSalmanKhan Bhai ka Net Slow tha , abhi network Mila hog.'
'Bada jaldi realise kiya bhai ne..woh bhee itnaa sad ‘feeings' se bhara tweet!'
'Tiger so raha tha 😂😂'
'Jab jaago tab savera.'
Meanwhile, Salman also expressed his grief at the loss of life in the devastating Kerala floods. He tweeted, "Still deeply saddened by the calamity that has hit Kerala, my heart goes out to all who have suffered a loss and very happy to hear all the souls who have gone back to help out the victims."