- Bigg boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Introduces Vichitr Jodis In The Most Hilarious Way!
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Roka Ceremony: Arpita Khan Sharma Arrives To Bless The Couple
- Straight From Bharat Sets: Take A Tour Inside Salman Khan's New Swanky Vanity Van!
- Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan Admits To Flirting & Crushing On His Teachers!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Salman Khan Starrer Bharat Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan's Joke On Mika Singh-Rakhi Sawant Kiss Gets Aired Despite Singer's Request!
- Salman Khan Reveals The Love Of His Life & It's Not Katrina Kaif
- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
Salman Khan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are one of the most loved on-screen pairs of B-town. It was Sanjay Leela Bhansali who brought them together and what happened next is known to everyone! Ever since Salman & Aishwarya have parted ways, the duo restrain from saying anything about each other in public. However, recently, Aishwarya took a sly dig at Salman, while talking about rejecting Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat and now, Salman Khan reveals his favourite Navaratri memory, which is all about her!
It all happened at the trailer launch of Loveratri, where Salman Khan arrived with his brother-in-law, Aayush Sharma, who's the lead cast of the film.
Salman Reminisces Aishwarya Rai
When asked about his favourite Navratri memory, Salman Khan said, "My favourite Navratri memory is from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. It's Dholi Taaro song."
Ahem ahem! Aishwarya Rai, are you listening? We're totally loving this honest answer of Mr Khan.
Salman Also Revealed His Favourite Actor
When Salman Khan was asked to pick one name, who made it in Bollywood with sheer hard work and talent, Salman said, "Govinda is the most talented actor I feel."
Salman Also Revealed How Arpita Introduced Aayush To Him
"Sohail (Khan) met Aayush in his gym and came to me and said that he has found a perfect guy for one script as he looks good, is fit and respects others.
After 6 months, Arpita got Aayush home and told me that she wants to marry Aayush and Sohail was left stumped and he said that he is the same guy I was talking about."
Salman Pulls Aayush's Leg
At the trailer launch event, when Salman was asked if he wants Aayush to learn anything from him, he said, "I don't want Aayush to learn anything from me or do what I did as he is married to my sister now."
Salman On Priyanka's Exit From Bharat
When Salman was shot with the questions of Priyanka Chopra's exit from Bharat, he said, "I have not been reading the newspapers from the past few days as I have been busy with Loveratri. Once I read it, I will call you and tell you about it."
Salman On Bharat's Progress
Salman was in no mood to talk about his project at Loveratri's trailer launch and said, "I think you have come to the wrong press conference, I have a doubt. There are no talks of Bigg Boss or Bharat but you will surely be called for that when it happens."
Salman On If A Film Gets Flopped
Salman said, "We are always confident about the film. But if it flops what can we do? If a movie made of 170-crore flops then what can we do about it?"