- Race 3 Disaster! Salman Khan's Fans THRASH Him For Taking Them For Granted; To Boycott 'Dabangg 3'
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
Trust Salman Khan for not mincing his words while speaking his mind! He's one of the most honest actors when it comes to giving interviews without diplomacy. The actor is currently gearing up for Race 3 and in this action-thriller, Salman Khan will be seen collaborating with Bobby Deol, who will be seen in a never-seen before avatar!
Recently, in a tete-a-tete with DNA, Salman Khan talked about discovering Bobby Deol and also ended up saying that there was a time when Bobby Deol was a bigger star than Akshay Kumar and also revealed how tables turned for them.
Salman Reveals They Were Meant To Come Together For Another Movie
Speaking about the same, Salman Khan said, "Bobby and I were meant to work with each other for the first time in Vipul Shah's London Dreams. But that didn't happen and Ajay Devgn stepped in because Bobby realised he had already done a film on similar lines."
'Bobby Slipped Off The Radar'
"Having said that, there was a point when he was just laid-back. And he slipped off the radar for a bit. It happened to me too. You just need to get back on track. You need to go out and give your best."
'Bobby Was A Bigger Star Than Akshay'
"There was a time when Akshay Kumar and Bobby were at par. In fact, I would even say Bobby was the bigger star. But Akki worked harder and went on to become much bigger and Bobby was just chilled out.
When you're going through such a phase, you're the last person to know what is happening around you. And when realisation dawns, you're shocked. You ask yourself, yeh kaise ho gaya?"
Salman Doesn't Take The Credit Of Boosting Bobby's Career
"In this industry, if you're not successful at the box office, they will not touch you. They will exploit you into doing small roles and you go down further. Then, you're done with. Bobby took himself down and it's Bobby who brought himself back up," said Salman Khan.
When Salman Piggybacked On Sunny Deol & Sanjay Dutt...
"In this industry, too, like in any business, you want your movies to make money. But you also need the right kind of film. Luckily, Race 3 was apt for Bobby and me.
Just like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was the correct movie for me to do with Akki. I told Bobby that when I was going through a bad phase, I piggybacked on his brother, Sunny Deol in Jeet and later on Sanjay Dutt in Saajan. I think that's the right way. We are one fraternity, we are in it together."
Salman Was All Praises For Bobby
"He's never looked better and worked so hard in his entire life than he has in this film. I don't believe in this whole thing that if, at one time, you're not doing well, you will be forgotten."
Salman Gives An Example Of SRK & John Travolta
"John Travolta came back after 20 years. Shah Rukh Khan came from TV and became a superstar, I'm the son of a writer and Ajay Devgn is the son of a fight master who went on to become an action director. All of us worked hard to be where we are. We all made it, but a lot of big star kids didn't."