- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
Salman Khan is known for speaking his mind out loud! Yesterday (September 4, 2018), the actor was seen interacting with the media at the Bigg Boss 12 press conference and he ended up targeting Priyanka Chopra in his own 'sarcastic' manner. Ever since Priyanka Chopra has walked out of Bharat, rumours have been rife that Salman is quite upset with her and doesn't want to work with her again. When Salman was asked about the same, he said he's all happy for Priyanka but made sure to take a sly dig at her.
Salman Makes A Surprising Revelation
Speaking about Priyanka's exit, Salman said, "It was sweet of her to tell us five days before the shoot that she couldn't do Bharat. I'm glad Katrina is part of the film. She was Atul's [Agnihotri, producer] first choice. But Priyanka called Ali and said she wanted to do Bharat, so we considered her."
Is Salman Khan Angry With Her? Here's What He Said:
"No, I am not. Bilkul bhi nahi. She got engaged, I am really happy for her. My sister Arpita even went for the engagement. We are all very happy. Now, she should get married and have children. But, woh baat buri lagi ki woh picture nahi huyi but I hope that happens in future," added Salman.
Salman Also Spoke About His Film With Sanjay Leela Bhansali
"I am doing a film with Sanjay. I haven't heard the script yet. I have heard the line of it. I have been trying to call him but he isn't attending my calls. Just tell him to call me up," said Salman.
Salman On His Marriage
"They ask me lame questions like, ‘When are you getting married?'Bigg Boss is one of the biggest properties on television with which I have had the longest relationship in my life so far. Maybe I should get married to Bigg Boss, there are various advantages to it."