TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Salman Khan is known for speaking his mind out loud! Yesterday (September 4, 2018), the actor was seen interacting with the media at the Bigg Boss 12 press conference and he ended up targeting Priyanka Chopra in his own 'sarcastic' manner. Ever since Priyanka Chopra has walked out of Bharat, rumours have been rife that Salman is quite upset with her and doesn't want to work with her again. When Salman was asked about the same, he said he's all happy for Priyanka but made sure to take a sly dig at her.
Salman Makes A Surprising Revelation
Speaking about Priyanka's exit, Salman said, "It was sweet of her to tell us five days before the shoot that she couldn't do Bharat. I'm glad Katrina is part of the film. She was Atul's [Agnihotri, producer] first choice. But Priyanka called Ali and said she wanted to do Bharat, so we considered her."
Is Salman Khan Angry With Her? Here's What He Said:
"No, I am not. Bilkul bhi nahi. She got engaged, I am really happy for her. My sister Arpita even went for the engagement. We are all very happy. Now, she should get married and have children. But, woh baat buri lagi ki woh picture nahi huyi but I hope that happens in future," added Salman.
Salman Also Spoke About His Film With Sanjay Leela Bhansali
"I am doing a film with Sanjay. I haven't heard the script yet. I have heard the line of it. I have been trying to call him but he isn't attending my calls. Just tell him to call me up," said Salman.
Salman On His Marriage
"They ask me lame questions like, ‘When are you getting married?'Bigg Boss is one of the biggest properties on television with which I have had the longest relationship in my life so far. Maybe I should get married to Bigg Boss, there are various advantages to it."