- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
Salman Khan usually makes sure that he is in the country during Ganesh Chaturthi and celebrates the festival with his family, every single year; however, the star had once missed it during the shoot of Tubelight. Now, it has been reported that the actor has completed the shoot of his upcoming movie Bharat in Malta, along with Katrina Kaif, and is back in the country. This time, it is said that he'll celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma's residence and his extended family members will also join in the celebrations.
After completing the shoot of Bharat in Malta, the next leg will be shot in Abu Dhabi from September 20, 2018, onwards, and the actor will spend the well-deserved break with his family and friends celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi. So awesome, right?
Salman Khan & His Family Members Are Lord Ganesha Devotees
"Salman and his entire family are devotees of Lord Ganesha and take part in the yearly festivities of Ganesh Chaturthi. Except when he was shooting for Tubelight in Manali in 2016 and he missed it, Salman has always been in town to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi," said a source to Bollywood Hungama.
Festivities Have Changed The Location Due To Salman Khan's Apartment Renovation
"He has been hosting it at his own residence in Galaxy Apartments, for the last few years but in 2013, when his apartment was under renovation, the family decided to celebrate the festival at his sister and brother-in-law Atul and Alvira Agnihotri's (who is producing Bharat) Bandra's apartment."
Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations Now Shifted To Arpita & Aayush's Residence
"But from last year the festival has shifted to Arpita and Aayush's apartment in Rizvi Complex, off Carter Road, in Bandra and this year too, the Khandaan will participate in the festivities there. Salman will join in the celebrations as he's in Mumbai."
Would Other Celebs Also Join In?
We'll have to see if other celebrities will join Salman Khan in the Ganesh Chaturthi festivities at Arpita and Aayush's residence, as this year is special because Aayush Sharma is all set to debut in Loveratri.
Will Katrina Kaif Join Salman Khan In The Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations?
Buzz is that even Katrina Kaif will accompany Salman Khan during the Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at Arpita & Aayush's residence and even Iulia Vantur will be a part of the same.