- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu & Anup Jalota's Controversial Relationship Targeted By The Contestants
- Salman Khan Introduces Mohnish Bahl's Daughter Pranutan Bahl: The Latter Gets Emotional
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
Salman Khan usually makes sure that he is in the country during Ganesh Chaturthi and celebrates the festival with his family, every single year; however, the star had once missed it during the shoot of Tubelight. Now, it has been reported that the actor has completed the shoot of his upcoming movie Bharat in Malta, along with Katrina Kaif, and is back in the country. This time, it is said that he'll celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma's residence and his extended family members will also join in the celebrations.
After completing the shoot of Bharat in Malta, the next leg will be shot in Abu Dhabi from September 20, 2018, onwards, and the actor will spend the well-deserved break with his family and friends celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi. So awesome, right?
Salman Khan & His Family Members Are Lord Ganesha Devotees
"Salman and his entire family are devotees of Lord Ganesha and take part in the yearly festivities of Ganesh Chaturthi. Except when he was shooting for Tubelight in Manali in 2016 and he missed it, Salman has always been in town to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi," said a source to Bollywood Hungama.
Festivities Have Changed The Location Due To Salman Khan's Apartment Renovation
"He has been hosting it at his own residence in Galaxy Apartments, for the last few years but in 2013, when his apartment was under renovation, the family decided to celebrate the festival at his sister and brother-in-law Atul and Alvira Agnihotri's (who is producing Bharat) Bandra's apartment."
Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations Now Shifted To Arpita & Aayush's Residence
"But from last year the festival has shifted to Arpita and Aayush's apartment in Rizvi Complex, off Carter Road, in Bandra and this year too, the Khandaan will participate in the festivities there. Salman will join in the celebrations as he's in Mumbai."
Would Other Celebs Also Join In?
We'll have to see if other celebrities will join Salman Khan in the Ganesh Chaturthi festivities at Arpita and Aayush's residence, as this year is special because Aayush Sharma is all set to debut in Loveratri.
Will Katrina Kaif Join Salman Khan In The Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations?
Buzz is that even Katrina Kaif will accompany Salman Khan during the Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at Arpita & Aayush's residence and even Iulia Vantur will be a part of the same.