TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Salman Khan was all set to star in YRF's Dhoom 4, but things suddenly took a u-turn and the actor had to walk out of the magnum opus as the film-makers didn't comply with his demands. It was widely speculated previously that Salman Khan threw his hat and walked out as he didn't want to be seen alongside Aishwarya Rai's husband Abhishek Bachchan in a single frame and the film-makers didn't agree to that.
However, that seems not to be the case as Salman Khan opened up in a recent interview saying that he walked out of Dhoom 4 not due to personal differences, but walked out as he didn't want to star in a negative role as his fans might imitate everything he does.
No Negativity Please, Says Salman Khan
Salman Khan further elaborated that his fans blindly follow his antics on screen and he doesn't want to showcase any negativity, that would make them try in real life.
Wants To Do More Responsible Roles
Salman also stated that he wants to do more responsible roles in the future and give a good message to his fans, so that they can emulate the same in real life too.
No More Wrongdoings
The Race 3 actor also revealed that his future roles will have very less wrongdoings and wants to be remebrered only for the good things.
On The Work Front
Salman Khan is currently shooting for his upcoming movie Bharat, which also stars Katrina Kaif, Disha Patani and Sunil Grover. The film is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and is scheduled to hit the theatres on Eid 2019.