- Arjun Kapoor's Grandmother Thinks He Should Get Married To Parineeti Chopra In Real Life!
- Arjun Kapoor Hits Back At A Troll, Says Women's Safety Should Not Be Taken As A Joke
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- Namaste England: The Trailer Will Make You Believe In True Love!
- Namaste England Director Vipul Shah Diagnosed With Dengue & Typhoid!
- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra made an impressive debut in Bollywood with Habib Faisal's Ishaqzaade in 2012. Six years later, the two actors will be seen sharing screen space again in Dibakar Banerjee's 'Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar'. While the fans are super excited to watch Arjun-Parineeti's reunion on screen, the duo have lately been sharing some new stills from the film to add more to our curiosity levels.
Arjun and Parineeti took to their respective Instagram pages to share some new sneak-peek from the film. Check them out here right away-
Work Mode On
Arjun captioned the picture as, "Satinder Dahiya reporting for duty Janaab." In the still, we see Arjun picking up an argument with two men.
What's With The Gloomy Mood, Parineeti?
The actress shared this still and captioned it as, "One of our most intense films!!! Gave my blood and sweat to it - LITERALLY!!!
Arjun Kapoor's Tough Cop Act
Arjun plays a 30-year-old police constable from Haryana. Reportedly, the film will focus on the "dilemma" of 'Bharat vs India', the country's urban-rural divide. Speaking about it, Arjun had earlier shared, "There is a dilemma that our country is facing nowadays- 'Bharat v/s India'. These are the two types of thought processes which have emerged over the last 8-10 years. The film deals with the psychology of people, who are influenced by the changes in the society and how they are going through their own ups and downs because of the changes.
On The Other Hand,
Parineeti essays the role of fierce, ambitious girl from the corporate world'. She has revealed to a leading daily, "I'm playing a fiercely ambitious girl from the corporate world. She is the perfect example of how you would describe a girl, who has a single-point-focus on her career. She is based in Delhi and is extremely clear of what she wants from life."
Arjun On Teaming Up With Parineeti Again
"We are working in two films. First in Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and then, whether you're satisfied or not, we will come together in Namastey Canada as well. So next year, I am going to be linked-up only with Parineeti because I would be working only with her."
Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar Shot At Indo-Nepal Border
A source shared, " Dibakar is filming extremely intense and gritty portions of the film at the Indo-Nepal border. The portions will show the tension between Arjun and Parineeti's character. These are crucial and defining moments of the film. The area where the two are shooting is exactly at the border and is constantly under alert for illegal immigration and smuggling. People use an inflated rubber tube as a flotation device on the Kali river at the border and make this risky crossing in the thick of a wintry night. So, shooting has been quite difficult. Local authorities have been of tremendous help providing the crew with assistance and necessary security."
Produced by Yash Raj Films, Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar is slated to release on 3rd August, 2018.