- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
- SLB Reveals! Why Deepika Padukone Was Not Ready To Shoot Ghoomar & What Happened When He Got Slapped
- PIL In High Court Claims Padmaavat Glorifies Sati
- A BIG MISTAKE? Shahrukh Khan REJECTED Khilji's Role In Padmaavat; Is He Regretting His Decision Now?
- Priya Varrier Would Love To Work With Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh & Sidharth Malhotra!
- Those Who Think My Cinema Is About Excesses, To Them I Can Only Say Sorry: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- VICTIM OF PERCEPTION! Karan Johar Is UNHAPPY That He Isn't Taken Seriously Unlike Bhansali & Hirani
- I Am Ready To Do Anything For Sanjay Leela Bhansali: Ranveer Singh
- OH GOSH! When Ranveer Singh Made Aditi Rao Hydari FLINCH On The Sets Of Padmavaat
- INTERVIEW! Deepika Padukone: I Have Never Had Any Issues With Acknowledging My Weaknesses
- INTERVIEW! Ranveer Singh: I Felt Like I Was Going Crazy & Losing My Marbles While Playing Khilji
- Deepika's Shocking Confession! To Make Padmaavat Release, I Would Have Given My Life If I Had To
Famous journalist Subhash K Jha, who is very close to Sanjay Leela Bhansali, revealed some really disturbing details about the present condition of the filmmaker. Even when the CBFC has passed Padmaavat, some regional groups are still threatening SLB.
SKJ recently revealed to Bollywood Hungama that Sanjay is getting punished for the crime he did not do. He also told that Sanjay has stopped eating or sleeping properly. Read his revelations below.
Sanjay Feels Like A Criminal
Subhash K Jha writes, ''Sanjay feels like a common criminal being hounded threatened bullied and heckled for a crime whose nature he isn't aware of. Maybe he needs to read the law books which say making films in this country can be damaging to the filmmaker's health.''
The Padmaavat Controversy Has Left Him Broken
The Padmaavat crisis has broken Sanjay physically and emotionally. For months now he hasn't been eating or sleeping properly. And he has started chain-smoking again. "It's Lataji's songs and cigarettes which have kept me going all these months," he tells me. I stay quiet. I've no words of consolation.
He Is Getting Death Threats On His Phone
The very real threats from the fringe groups-and I've been first-hand witness to them where callers on his cell phone have been shouting they would do him much worse than merely behead him-is something that no outsider would understand, let alone empathize with.
They Have Even Started Calling At His Home
Yes, there were open offers to ‘stop all protests' in exchange of fiscal favours. Sanjay closed down his cell number. The calls then began coming on his home number which were sometimes received by his old ailing mother. For Sanjay the most important thing at that moment was to protect his mother from the hurt.
He Wants To Protect His Mother
He stopped watching news channels at home-and once the attacks gathered momentum and the security was beefed up he was at home most of the time-so that his mother wouldn't be exposed to her son's vilification. But then she would read about Sanjay's demonizing the next morning in the Gujarati newspaper that she combed religiously.
The Situation Is Beyond Depressing
The situation at Sanjay Bhansali's home was beyond depressing. At some point Sanjay just gave up the fight and stopped thinking about the fate of Padmaavat. He left all the marketing decision to his producers Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. The decision to release Padmaavat on January 25 is the producer's.
SLB Told A Friend..
Sanjay Bhansali told a friend, "Can the film release in the states that have threatened to ban it? Does the CBFC endorsement mean anything to those who want to stop my film at any cost?"
Currently, banned in Rajasthan, Padmaavat is all set to release on January 25, 2018. However, an official announcement from the producers is still awaited.