- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
Finally, the much awaited teaser of Sanju starring Ranbir Kapoor is out, and fans are going gaga over it & we can totally understand why! Within the first few seconds of the teaser, you will be assured that this film is going to be nothing but epic. At the teaser launch event, when Ranbir was asked which face of Sanjay Dutt, he loved playing the most, he said, "I found it difficult to play young Sanju since there are a lot of facets. Playing Munnabhai was a lot fun."
Ranbir also said he loved working with the team of the film and said, "I have always wanted to make good films ever since I was born and to work on such a film and with such great people is an honour."
While sharing his experience from the shooting days, Ranbir revealed, "I didn't have the confidence to play Sanju. To give myself confidence that I can play Sanju was the biggest challenge. The whole script of Sanju shocked me. I had never seen this side of Sanjay Dutt. I am trying to learn from my mistakes. I learnt from raju sir the power of entertainment. I gave myself a month break between various phases of Sanju."
Speaking about Sanjay Dutt, Ranbir Kapoor said, "Sanjay Dutt might be flawed, but he is a good man. I have always been his fan and have been observing him since my childhood."
When Ranbir was asked to comment how would he react if someone tries to make a biopic on him, he said, "Main raazi hounga but my story isn't inspirational. I live a very boring life. I don't mind someone making it but I don't think it will work."
At the same event, Ranbir also commented on casting couch and said, "I have never faced it. If it's there it's the worst kind."
Director Rajkumar Hirani said, owing to the constant buzz around the film, that there's a pressure, how people would react to this film. He added, "We haven't added fiction. But have dramatized a bit."