TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Jalees Sherwani, who had penned lyrics for several Salman Khan films like "Dabangg", "Wanted" and "Tere Naam", passed away on Thursday. He was 70.
Sherwani died due to prolonged illness and breathed his last on route to the hospital, after his health deteriorated, family sources said.
At his cremation, which happened at Oshiwara, several of his colleagues from the industry were present, including actor Raza Murad, music composer duo Sajid-Wajid, writer Dilip Shukla, Faiz Anwar and Wasim Siddique, among others.
Apart from writing dialogues for "Sangam" and "Loafer", Sherwani also penned lyrics for films like "Partner", "Hello", "Garv" and "Hello Brother".