- Salman Khan's Co-Star Mahie Gill Says, 'Dabangg Role Backfired For Me'
- DaBangg Tour Pune Pics: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's PDA Grabs Eyeballs; Media Asks About Iulia Vantur
- Priyanka Chopra Should STOP Singing, Says Monica Dogra!
- Forget Katrina! Salman Khan & Jacqueline Fernandez’s Latest Pictures From Dabangg Tour Are Just Fab!
- Nach Baliye 8: Salman & Sonakshi’s Dabangg Reunion; DiVek & Shoaib Share ‘Fan Moment’ With Salman!
- Upendra Refuses Being A Part Of Dabangg Remake!
Jalees Sherwani, who had penned lyrics for several Salman Khan films like "Dabangg", "Wanted" and "Tere Naam", passed away on Thursday. He was 70.
Sherwani died due to prolonged illness and breathed his last on route to the hospital, after his health deteriorated, family sources said.
At his cremation, which happened at Oshiwara, several of his colleagues from the industry were present, including actor Raza Murad, music composer duo Sajid-Wajid, writer Dilip Shukla, Faiz Anwar and Wasim Siddique, among others.
Apart from writing dialogues for "Sangam" and "Loafer", Sherwani also penned lyrics for films like "Partner", "Hello", "Garv" and "Hello Brother".