- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
- Dostana 2: Karan Johar Gets Trolled Again For Promoting Nepotism, Gives Befitting Reply!
- Koffee With Karan 6 Guest List Revealed: Shahrukh-Salman-Katrina & Deepika-Ranveer To Grace The Show
In a historic move, the Supreme court of India has announced its verdict on pleas challenging the validity of Section 377 in the favour of the LGBT community. The bench led by Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra and comprising Justices Rohinton F. Nariman, A.M. Khanwilkar, D.Y. Chandrachud and Indu Malhotra announced that homosexuality is no more a crime in India!
A five-judge panel in the Supreme Court was unanimous in its decision to end the law known as "Section 377", which prohibits "carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal". On Twitter, several Bollywood celebrities applauded Supreme Court's decision. Here's what some of them had to say-
Historical judgment!!!! So proud today! Decriminalising homosexuality and abolishing #Section377 is a huge thumbs up for humanity and equal rights! The country gets its oxygen back!
Crying tears of joy for the lgbtqi community. One day there won't be any labels and we will all live in utopia.
My India of 2018!!!! Truly heartening ! Let's embrace one n all and their choices
Historic verdict by Supreme Court today. #377
"Bye bye 377. Thank you #SupremeCourt #abouttime #nomorediscrimination #loveislove @MardOfficial."
The new sunshine of this day is that of a progressive India. Love all!