- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Anushka Sharma On Sui Dhaaga Memes: 'They Are Hilarious'! View The Funny Memes
- Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga Pose Becomes A Meme In No Time! View Hilarious Memes
Anushka Sharma's upcoming horror flick Pari is slated to hit the theatrical screens this week. Meanwhile, the actress is currently shooting for Sui Dhaaga- Made In India in Bhopal.
The first look of the film featuring lead pair Varun Dhawan and Anushka which released a couple of weeks back received appreciation from all corners. Recently we came across few pictures of Anushka from the film's set. Check it out here-
OMG! Anushka Looks Totally Unrecognizable
The actress is seen wearing a multi-colored saree and her desi avatar is definitely winning over our hearts.
Director Maneesh Sharma Spills The Beans About The Film's Plot
Earlier while speaking to a leading daily, he was quoted as saying, "Love often blossoms amidst shared hopes and common aspirations. In Sui Dhaaga, the lead characters empower themselves by fighting against all odds in unison and find incredible love and respect for each other while following a common vision of self-reliance. Like everything in the film, it's a love story that is truly Made In India. It is only apt that the film is starting on a day that celebrates true love."
Here's Why He Zeroed Down Anushka As His Leading Lady
"We wanted someone who could effortlessly transform herself into a character who is intelligent, strong and expressive even in her silence. Anushka brings in the authenticity and resilient spirit as a performer and a star. Today, movie-goers want to discover and love characters that they connect with. They want to identify themselves with the story and see how convincingly and truthfully actors translate it. " the filmmaker was quoted as saying.
Varun Dhawan In A New Avatar
Reportedly the actor plays a tailor in the film. He earlier told a leading daily, "From Gandhiji to Modiji, our country's leaders have always endorsed the mantra of Made in India. With Sui Dhaaga, I am proud to take their message to millions of movie lovers in a manner that is entertaining and relevant."
Sui Dhaaga Is A Story Of Self-Reliance
"I always get excited with unique ideas that have human interest stories. SUI DHAAGA is a story of self-reliance that I believe will connect to the grassroots level with every Indian. And I am really looking forward to working with Varun Dhawan and the team of Sharat Katariya and Maneesh Sharma," Anushka was quoted as saying.
Directed by Sharat Katariya and produced by Yash Raj Films, Sui Dhaaga is slated to release on 28th September, 2018.