- Arjun Reddy Remake: After Tara Sutaria's Exit, Kiara Advani Steps In To Romance Shahid Kapoor
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Day 4 Collection: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earns Rs. 3.16 Crores On Monday!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shahid Kapoor On Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Important To Stay Close To Reality
- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
Shahid Kapoor is a doting father and can do anything just to keep his children happy. His daughter Misha is suffering from fever since a few days and the actor was away from home for the promotions of his upcoming movie Batti Gul Meter Chalu. Since the fever did not reduce, Shahid skipped all the promotions and returned home just to be by his daughters side and reports also state that he was awake for a full 32-35 hours besides his lovely daughter.
The actor also took to Twitter by saying, "The last few days have been tough. Misha running very high fever and Zain just came home. Have had to miss some promotions. Just 9 days to go for Batti Gul Meter Chalu to release but being a parent is above all else. Hope to resume promotions very soon."
An Ideal Father!
As soon as Shahid Kapoor posted that he's skipping the Batti Gul Meter Chalu promotions to be besides his unwell daughter, his followers heaped praises on him by calling him an ideal dad and also wished for Misha's speedy recovery.
Get Well Soon Misha
We're sure now that Shahid Kapoor is besides his daughter, the sweet girl will recover pretty soon and get back to normal.
Will Be Back Soon!
Shahid Kapoor will be missing from the Batti Gul Meter Chalu promotions and we'll get to see only Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam and the film-makers promoting the movie. Also, if Misha gets better soon, Shahid will be back to resume the promotional activities and there's just 9 days left for the movie to be released.
Grand Release & Storyline!
Batti Gul Meter Chalu stars Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Yami Gautam in the lead roles and the movie is all set to hit the theatres on September 21, 2018. The film is directed by Shree Narayan Singh and produced by Bhushan Kumar. The movie revolves around the storyline of electricity theft and shady electricity bills in rural India.
The last few days have been tough. Misha running very high fever and Zain just came home. Have had to miss some promotions. Just 9 days to go for Batti Gul meter chalu to release but being a parent is above all else. Hope to resume promotions very soon.
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) September 12, 2018