- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Ranveer Singh Doesn’t Fear Being Judged; Says, ‘I’ve Always Been Unique’
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor are one of those co-stars, who couldn't manage to gel up well with each others during their first collaboration for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmaavat!
From taking an indirect pot-shot at each other to shying away from appearing together for promotion & events, they quite made their cold war, visible! Now, recently, Shahid interacted with DNA and was all praise for Ranveer.
Is Shahid trying to do damage control or it was a genuine appreciation for Ranveer, we leave it upto our readers. Nevertheless, we're happy to learn that Shahid spoke at length about Ranveer!
I & SRK Were Holding On To Ranveer
"There are two distinct memories. One is SRK and I were hosting an awards night and Ranveer had won the best debut honour. He came on the stage and started howling (smiles).
SRK and I were holding on to him. I loved him in Band Baaja Baaraat, I think he was brilliant."
When Shahid Told Ranveer To Be Grateful
"Ranveer, who was working round the clock, told me, ‘I'm finding it tiring to manage a shoot and training.'
I looked at him and said, ‘There are too many people who want to be where we are. Don't complain, just be grateful'."
Shahid On Ranveer's Performance In Bajirao Mastani
Speaking about the same, "I don't think anyone else could have played Bajirao like he (Ranveer Singh) did. No one could have done it better."
Shahid Says He Shared Good Rapport With Ranveer On Padmaavat Sets
"It was great working with someone who was newer than me, but who was part of the core team."
Shahid On Ranveer-Deepika
"Even Deepika Padukone is newer than me. I have worked for four years more than her, but I knew her from before."
"Ranveer and I were a new team, so it took us a little time to get used to it," Shahid says.
Shahid Spills What Brought Him & Ranveer Closer
"Ranveer loves to play his boombox loudly just before the shots to charge himself. One day, I went up to him and said, ‘Please, play it a little louder.' And he was like, ‘Really?' and I said, ‘Ya' and that's how our equation moved forward."
He Further Added..
"I love music and I didn't want him to feel as if he was being restricted in any way. So, I decided to participate. I know some people find it distracting, but I've enough experience to work around such things."
What's your thought on Shahid-Ranveer's equation? Do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!