- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
- Why Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Named Their Son Zain Kapoor, Complete Details Revealed!
- FIRST PIC: Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Spotted Outside The Hospital With Baby Boy Zain Kapoor
- Mira Rajput's Birthday: Celebration Time In The Kapoor Household!
- Shahid Kapoor Throws A Challenge At Saif Ali Khan, We Wonder What Kareena Has To Say!
- Shahid Kapoor Reveals Why He Feels Lucky To Have Mira Rajput As His Wife!
- Congratulations! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Are Blessed With A Baby Boy
A few weeks back we had told that the tinsel town is abuzz with rumours that Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are expecting their second baby. Earlier the 'Padmaavat' actor too had revealed that he and his wife Mira Rajput are planning a sibling for Misha. While here finally arrives the good news that we have been all waiting for.
Shahid Kapoor just confirmed that he and Mira are ready to welcome baby number two with his latest Instagram post. Mira too posted a similar picture on her Instagram page-
The Storks Are Visiting
The couple shared a picture which features baby Misha lying beside a drawing of balloons with a heading 'Big Sister'. Isn't that the cutest preganancy announcement ever? Soon after, congratulatory comments started pouring in on both Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput's post.
See, We Told You Before!
Speculations were rife that Mira is pregnant after several fans pointed out her 'baby bump' in her recent pictures.
Mira Wanted To Have A Second Kid Soon
In an interview with GQ magazine, the actor had said, " Mira, who is just 22, would prefer to have a second kid soon as well. She wants to flip the norm, get the kids to a certain age and then be free to do what she likes."
Mira too had shared, "I would love to work, especially in a field that is creatively stimulating, but also allows me time with family. Perhaps something with food, or lifestyle. No (haven't set a deadline), because I am going to have another baby, and then decide."
We wish Shahid and Mira hearty congratulations for this good news!