TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It's time for celebration as Shahid Kapoor's dear wife, Mira Rajput, has delivered a baby boy at the Hinduja Hospital today (September 5, 2018). A couple of hours ago, Mira Rajput's mother was clicked exiting the hospital. The couple is extremely elated as they welcome their baby boy to their happy family. And we can't wait enough to have the glimpse of Misha's little brother. Filmibeat sends all our love and happy vibes to their way.
For the uninitiated, Shahid has also bought a new plush home in Mumbai for a whopping amount of Rs 56 crore. Talking about the same with The Hindustan Times, the actor mentioned how he wanted a bigger living space since his family is expanding now.
Shahid said, "It's true that I have looked at a new house and most probably, I will shift in by the end of next year. I need a bigger house now as my current place has just two bedrooms and very soon, Mira and I will have two kids, so I need to move into a bigger house."
Talking about his second baby, he was quoted as saying, "Having a child is the most amazing feeling. And we are fortunate that we are having a second one so soon, so I feel happy and blessed about that. Family is always a big reason to work even harder. When you come back home to your family after work, it's a great feeling."