- Arjun Reddy Remake: After Tara Sutaria's Exit, Kiara Advani Steps In To Romance Shahid Kapoor
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Day 4 Collection: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earns Rs. 3.16 Crores On Monday!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
It's time for celebration as Shahid Kapoor's dear wife, Mira Rajput, has delivered a baby boy at the Hinduja Hospital today (September 5, 2018). A couple of hours ago, Mira Rajput's mother was clicked exiting the hospital. The couple is extremely elated as they welcome their baby boy to their happy family. And we can't wait enough to have the glimpse of Misha's little brother. Filmibeat sends all our love and happy vibes to their way.
For the uninitiated, Shahid has also bought a new plush home in Mumbai for a whopping amount of Rs 56 crore. Talking about the same with The Hindustan Times, the actor mentioned how he wanted a bigger living space since his family is expanding now.
Shahid said, "It's true that I have looked at a new house and most probably, I will shift in by the end of next year. I need a bigger house now as my current place has just two bedrooms and very soon, Mira and I will have two kids, so I need to move into a bigger house."
Talking about his second baby, he was quoted as saying, "Having a child is the most amazing feeling. And we are fortunate that we are having a second one so soon, so I feel happy and blessed about that. Family is always a big reason to work even harder. When you come back home to your family after work, it's a great feeling."