- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Day 3 Collection: Shahid Kapoor Film Rakes In Rs. 8.54 Crores On Day 3
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shahid Kapoor On Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Important To Stay Close To Reality
- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
Though the duo, Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, never made their relationship official, rumours were rife that they dated each other for a couple of years and later parted ways on a bitter note! Currently, Shahid is busy promoting Batti Gul Meter Chalu and during a recent media interaction, when he was asked to react on Priyanka Chopra's engagement to Nick Jonas, he said, "I'm happy for her. Many congratulations. Marriage is a beautiful thing; I can say this by experience."
Why Shahid Didn’t Want To Get Married To Any Actress GF?
Shahid is married to Mira, who is away from the limelight of the glamour world. Once, while speaking to a leading daily, he had revealed why he didn't get married to actresses (he dated) and had said, "I used to tell myself, "I have been in relationships with celebrities, but maybe, it might be interesting to be with someone who isn't a celebrity.
And one year later, I got married to someone who is a normal girl (laughs)."
He Loved The ‘New’ Feeling Post Marriage
"I love the fact that I go back home to a normal person, who talks about normal things; and who sometimes tells me, "I'm not interested in what's happening in your industry. Let's discuss what we are doing for lunch tomorrow or where are we going." It's great and very healthy," he had added.
And.. How He Was One Changed Person After Meeting Mira
He had also admitted that he's one changed person post the marriage and was quoted as saying, "I am in a very happy space. It's a new beginning. Everything changes after marriage. You become a man. You feel responsible."
Shahid, On The Work Front
On the professional front, Shahid Kapoor will be next seen in Batti Gul Meter Chalu. The film also casts Shraddha Kapoor and Yami Gautam in the lead roles.