- Shahid Kapoor Reveals Why He Gave Nod To Arjun Reddy Remake!
- Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Alleged EX-GF Priyanka Chopra’s Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
- Mira Rajput's Acting Debut Goes Wrong, Netizens Troll Her For Doing An Anti-Ageing Cream Ad!
- Ishaan Khatter: I Was Eight When Shahid Kapoor Became A Film Star
- Shahid Kapoor On Getting Waxed At Madame Tussauds: It Made Me Feel Good About Myself!
- It's Finally Happening! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Come Together For A Project
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Shahid Kapoor Started Working When He Was A Child; Mother Neelima Azeem Talks About His Struggles
Swara Bhaskar's open letter against Sanjay Leela Bhansali is now the talk of the town for stating that she felt "reduced to a vagina" after watching Padmaavat and Shahid Kapoor opened up about the issue and slammed her by saying "I don't know what her problem is." He said to Navbharat Times,
"Yes, I have come to know that Swara has written a letter, but honestly, I have not yet read it yet, the letter is quite long and we are all really busy. I do not know what her issue is, maybe whatever issue she has is with Sanjay Sir."
"When the entire film fraternity is standing with us, in such a situation this open letter looks a bit awkward. But she has written about her personal opinion, and everyone has the right to have one," said Shahid Kapoor.
Freedom Of Speech
"I would say that this time is not for such things, Padmaavat has been representing the whole film industry. It is also representing freedom of expression and freedom of speech. It has been really difficult to make this film reach the audience."
Swara Bhaskar had written a lengthy open letter accusing Sanjay Leela Bhansali for making her feel "reduced to a vagina. After watching Padmaavat."
A lot of people supported Swara Bhaskar's open letter and praised her for standing up to Sanjay Leela Bhansali while the others found the entire letter to be pointless.
Wait & Watch
Shahid Kapoor revealed that he has not fully read the open letter and we'll have to wait and watch would would be his thoughts after reading it.
Also, trolls are making the most out of the open letter and poking fun at Swara Bhaskar on Twitter.
Swara Bhaskar is sticking to her guns and stands by her open letter come what may!
Despite several people finding flaws in her open letter, Swara Bhaskar doesn't seem to care as she knows she's right.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmaavat is doing really good at the box office and the film has received positive reviews.
Also, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi called out Swara Bhaskar on her vagina rant and the duo fought it out on Twitter.