TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Shahid Kapoor's witty answers never fail to leave us in splits for sure! And now, in his interview with Rajeev Masand, the actor threw an open challenge at his ex-flame Kareena Kapoor Khan's hubby Saif Ali Khan. Well folks, before you let your imagination run wild, here's the catch! Lately, Saif has been sporting a full facial fuzz for Navdeep Singh's Hunter, in which he is playing a Naga sadhu. Meanwhile, Shahid too has been sporting a bearded look these days.
Recently while speaking to Rajeev Masand, the 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu' actor openly challenged the Chhote Nawab that he will make his beard bigger than the one Saif is sporting for Hunter.
What's With The Big Beard?
On being asked about ‘What's with the big beard?', Shahid laughingly told Rajeev Masand, "Saif's looks bigger than mines though, I am still waiting for it to get to that length, it looks really good."
Shahid Is Growing His Beard For Arjun Reddy Remake
He further added, "This is for Arjun Reddy, I am doing a remake of this film called Arjun Reddy, which did extremely well down south."
Watch Out Saif!
When quizzed if if Shahid will beat Saif at the beard game, he replied, "I might just get there, watch out Saif." We wonder what Saif has to say to this!
This Is How Misha Reacts To Shahid's Bearded Look
"Misha is okay with it because she has been a part of the growing process and I think if I was away for a while and came back, she would have been like a bit thrown off but she is seen it grow everyday and she has asked me on many occasions after touching it, 'papa yeh kya hain'.
On The Other Hand,
Saif had joked that his wife Kareena Kapoor Khan and son Taimur are not too happy about his beard. "She says she likes it and he pulls it very hard but neither of them has kissed me very much. If I ask Taimur to kiss my hand, he kisses it. If I ask him to kiss my face, he just tilts his head on my cheek. Pretty much the same with the missus," he was quoted as saying.