- Batti Gul Meter Chalu First Day Collection: This Shahid Kapoor Film Opens On A Low Note!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shahid Kapoor On Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Important To Stay Close To Reality
- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
Shahid Kapoor's witty answers never fail to leave us in splits for sure! And now, in his interview with Rajeev Masand, the actor threw an open challenge at his ex-flame Kareena Kapoor Khan's hubby Saif Ali Khan. Well folks, before you let your imagination run wild, here's the catch! Lately, Saif has been sporting a full facial fuzz for Navdeep Singh's Hunter, in which he is playing a Naga sadhu. Meanwhile, Shahid too has been sporting a bearded look these days.
Recently while speaking to Rajeev Masand, the 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu' actor openly challenged the Chhote Nawab that he will make his beard bigger than the one Saif is sporting for Hunter.
What's With The Big Beard?
On being asked about ‘What's with the big beard?', Shahid laughingly told Rajeev Masand, "Saif's looks bigger than mines though, I am still waiting for it to get to that length, it looks really good."
Shahid Is Growing His Beard For Arjun Reddy Remake
He further added, "This is for Arjun Reddy, I am doing a remake of this film called Arjun Reddy, which did extremely well down south."
Watch Out Saif!
When quizzed if if Shahid will beat Saif at the beard game, he replied, "I might just get there, watch out Saif." We wonder what Saif has to say to this!
This Is How Misha Reacts To Shahid's Bearded Look
"Misha is okay with it because she has been a part of the growing process and I think if I was away for a while and came back, she would have been like a bit thrown off but she is seen it grow everyday and she has asked me on many occasions after touching it, 'papa yeh kya hain'.
On The Other Hand,
Saif had joked that his wife Kareena Kapoor Khan and son Taimur are not too happy about his beard. "She says she likes it and he pulls it very hard but neither of them has kissed me very much. If I ask Taimur to kiss my hand, he kisses it. If I ask him to kiss my face, he just tilts his head on my cheek. Pretty much the same with the missus," he was quoted as saying.