TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The day has finally arrived! The birthday celebrations have already begun for 'King Khan' Shahrukh Khan. This year calls for a double celebration for the makers of his upcoming film, 'Zero' are all geared up to release the official trailer of the film today at a grand event in Mumbai.
Before before that, Shahrukh Khan kickstarted his special day with his near and dear ones. The superstar cut his birthday cake on the eve of his birthday with his wife Gauri Khan and his 'lil girl gang'. Later, he even took to his Instagram page to share the special moment with his fans.
The star captioned the collage as, "Fed cake to wife...Met my family of fans outside Mannat...now playing Mono Deal with my lil girl gang! Having a Happy Birthday. Thank u all...for this amazing love."
Shahrukh Khan's birthday has thousands of his fans thronging to his bungalow Mannat to catch a glimpse of their superstar. Well, the 'Baadshah of Bollywood' didn't disappoint them and made sure he met his 'family of fans' as well.
Shahrukh Khan's close friend and filmmaker Karan Johar too wished him with a photo from the celebration. He wrote, "Happy birthday bhai!!!! Have known Gauri and you for 25 years and it will always be the most special relationship of my life!!! Thank you for being family and for all the memories ...and here's to many more!!! May #zero be your biggest and hugest blockbuster!!!❤️❤️❤️."
Watch out this space for all the updates on Shahrukh Khan's birthday celebrations.