TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Not many people know that Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan and Manoj Bajpayee were a part of Barry John's theatre group in Delhi several years ago. In a recent interview to Bollywood Hungama, Manoj was asked to choose among the three Khans: Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir. He replied to the same saying, "Marvaoge Kya Yaar. Aamir is very sincere at what he is doing. Shahrukh Khan is a big charmer. I have known him since we were young and he has always been a big charmer.''
I Was Considered To Be A Good Actor But...
''Hum acche actor mane jate the but hamare pas koi baithta hi nai tha (I was considered to be a good actor but people would flock around him). Sab uske pas chale jate hain. Salman, hum unke baare mai kya bole? Who apne ghar se nikalte hai aur ek ek kadam ke saath superhit hoti hai. (What do I say about Salman? He gives a hit with every step he takes)."
I Have Immense Appreciation For Salman's Achievement
''I have never worked with Salman but whenever we meet we exchange pleasantries. I have immense appreciation for their achievement but I will choose Shahrukh. I know him since his young days, his Delhi days.''
I Know How SRK Lost Everything & Gained Everything
''I have huge, huge admiration for his achievement and for what he has made of himself. I take great pride when I look at his house, his family. I know how he lost everything and gained everything. It is remarkable."
Even Shahrukh Considers Manoj To Be One Of The Finest Actors
Talking about Manoj, King Khan had told a daily, "We have been working together since childhood in theatre and I have got to learn a lot from Manoj. We have done lot of masti. I feel the proudest and I'm not being patronising, he is one of the finest actors and I wish him all the best. He's more of a friend and we've always been like that.''
On the work front, Manoj Bajpayee is busy with the promotions of Gali Guleiyan, which will hit the screens on September 7, 2018.