- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan Are Superheroes: Anurag Kashyap
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
Supertar Shahrukh Khan says taking up a project is an organic process for him and he does not go looking for a film.
The 52-year-old actor said every artiste has their own method of selecting a film but believes it is the movies that choose him, not the other way around.
SRK On Doing Films Like Akshay
When asked whether he would also like to work in a film promoting campaigns like Akshay Kumar in the case of "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha", Shahrukh said, "Everybody has their own system of doing a film, why they do, how they do."
'Film Chooses Me'
"I feel a film."I don't go searching for a film. I have been a producer for 15 years, I have never produced a film that I think I should do. I think films choose me."
SRK Doesn't Care About Hit Or Flop
Shahrukh believes even if the content was message driven, the film has to be entertaining to strike a chord with the audience. "Sometimes they (films) go wonderfully right, sometimes they go fantastically bad and I am ok with it."
We Do Agree With SRK!
"If I don't keep that part of my life fluid, whatever level of artistic, I can't wake up every morning and keep on acting."I can't do it (acting) as a job, I am not saying others are doing it. Different strokes for different folks," he added.
SRK Recalls 'Chak De' India Days'
The actor recalled the time when people were apprehensive about "Chak De! India". Shahrukh said he trusted his gut and the rest, as they say, is history."My father used to play hockey. No one knew I played hockey."
SRK Took The Risk With Chak De!
"Someone offered me a film on hockey, everyone said it was the worst film being made. There is no heroine, the girls are unknown, the songs are bad and I look awful with a beard. It became 'Chak De! India'," he said.
'We Sell Fantasies'
"It doesn't mean I will do another film on hockey... There are things that appeal to me organically and sentimentally, so I do my films... We all sell fantasies in business, in cars and in my line of work," he added.
The actor was speaking at a select media round table at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018 yesterday.