- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
Supertar Shahrukh Khan says taking up a project is an organic process for him and he does not go looking for a film.
The 52-year-old actor said every artiste has their own method of selecting a film but believes it is the movies that choose him, not the other way around.
SRK On Doing Films Like Akshay
When asked whether he would also like to work in a film promoting campaigns like Akshay Kumar in the case of "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha", Shahrukh said, "Everybody has their own system of doing a film, why they do, how they do."
'Film Chooses Me'
"I feel a film."I don't go searching for a film. I have been a producer for 15 years, I have never produced a film that I think I should do. I think films choose me."
SRK Doesn't Care About Hit Or Flop
Shahrukh believes even if the content was message driven, the film has to be entertaining to strike a chord with the audience. "Sometimes they (films) go wonderfully right, sometimes they go fantastically bad and I am ok with it."
We Do Agree With SRK!
"If I don't keep that part of my life fluid, whatever level of artistic, I can't wake up every morning and keep on acting."I can't do it (acting) as a job, I am not saying others are doing it. Different strokes for different folks," he added.
SRK Recalls 'Chak De' India Days'
The actor recalled the time when people were apprehensive about "Chak De! India". Shahrukh said he trusted his gut and the rest, as they say, is history."My father used to play hockey. No one knew I played hockey."
SRK Took The Risk With Chak De!
"Someone offered me a film on hockey, everyone said it was the worst film being made. There is no heroine, the girls are unknown, the songs are bad and I look awful with a beard. It became 'Chak De! India'," he said.
'We Sell Fantasies'
"It doesn't mean I will do another film on hockey... There are things that appeal to me organically and sentimentally, so I do my films... We all sell fantasies in business, in cars and in my line of work," he added.
The actor was speaking at a select media round table at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018 yesterday.