- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are two of the biggest stars in Bollywood and are ruling the industry since close to three decades now. Both SRK and Salman boast of a sea of fan following and their fans are wide spread, from all over the world. A few years ago, things were not as smooth for Shahrukh Khan during the initial days, and he had to struggle a lot to find his place in the industry. It was his sheer hard work and talent that brought him success and the best part about him is that despite reaching success, he never forgets to thank people who've helped him the most during his tough times.
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, walked down the memory lane in one of his earlier interviews and had said that it was Salman Khan's father Salim Khan who helped him as a struggling actor. He also stated that he had meals at his house and without him, he wouldn't have become the larger-than-life Shahrukh Khan that he is today.
Salim Khan Is Everything, Says SRK
Shahrukh Khan had said in an earlier statement praising Salman Khan's father Salim Khan as, "The first time I came to Mumbai as a struggling actor, I had my meals at Salman's place where Salim Khanji supported me a lot. It is because of them I have become ‘Shahrukh Khan'. I have come on the show only because of Salman and I will go wherever he tells me to go."
SRK Is Such A Great Man!
No wonder Shahrukh Khan has a sea of fan following, as he's always been humble at heart and has his foot firmly kept on the ground. He connects really well with the audiences and let's hope he will continue to do so for many more decades to come.
On The Work Front – Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan is currently shooting for his upcoming movie Zero and is paired alongside Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. He will play the role of a dwarf for the first time and the movie is scheduled to hit the theatres during Christmas, 2018.
On The Work Front – Salman Khan
Salman Khan is currently shooting for his upcoming movie Bharat. The film also stars Katrina Kaif and Disha Patani and is scheduled to hit the theatres during Eid, 2019.