TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Priyanka Chopra's marriage has become one hot topic of discussion! Last night, Kangana Ranaut reacted to PeeCee's engagement and said, "I spoke to Priyanka the other day and I congratulated her. She responded in a very... She seems excited and very happy. If such an event is taking place, I'd love to celebrate with her because she is lovely and she deserves all the happiness. She is a very dear friend. I get very happy and excited with weddings and engagements."
Just like Kangana, Shahrukh Khan was also asked to react on Priyanka's marriage and the actor rather gave a surprising reply. "Even I am getting married. I will send you an invite. My card will come to the reception and also, do come for the Mehendi."
There were speculations that Priyanka, who has never spoken about her relationship with Nick, got engaged to the popstar on her birthday and would tie the knot this year. Rumours of Priyanka and Nick's engagement started coming in after the actor pulled out of Salman Khan's forthcoming film Bharat.
On a related note, SRK also talked about the Vogue cover, graced by his daughter Suhana Khan and said, "I hope it is not taken as an entitlement because she happens to be Shah Rukh Khan's daughter but I hope it is seen as a responsibility that Suhana now has."
He also added, "And I think this is going to remove some of the entitlement she has because she happens to be my daughter. Insha Allah, she will work hard towards it."
Meanwhile, on the work front, Shahrukh will be next seen in Aanand L Rai's Zero. The film also casts Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.
On the other side, Priyanka will be next seen in Shonali Bose's The Sky Is Pink. The film also casts Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim in the lead roles.