TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Shahrukh Khan is the most romantic man in the country and has maintained the same magic for close to 3 decades now. Everyone knows how much he loves his wife Gauri Khan, children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam so much so that, despite being busy with a lot of work, he always manages to make time and spend his days with them.
Also, during the Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja wedding reception, Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan entered the venue together and the Baadshah of Bollywood, held his wife's hand throughout while the paparazzi was clicking pictures. He didn't even let go of her hand for a second and this shows how much Shahrukh Khan really loves and cares for his wife Gauri. He's called the King of Romance for a reason, folks! Check out the pictures below...
They're Like A Newly Married Couple
Despite being married for 27 years, Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan are like a newly married couple and just can't get over each other.
A Big Thumbs Up!
Here Shahrukh Khan is seen giving a thumbs up, but in real, it's we who give him a double thumbs up for his romantic gesture.
The Strongest Marriage
While several Bollywood stars marriage came to a screeching halt, Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan have stayed together since and managed to live happily without a single fight all throughout these years.
SRK Is An Ideal Husband & A Father!
Shahrukh Khan can go to any lengths to keep his wife Gauri Khan happy and also keep his children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam secured. He's really an ideal husband and a father.
Brightened Up Sonam & Anand's Wedding Reception
Shahrukh Khan brightened up Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's wedding reception at The Leela as all the guests turned their heads towards them.