- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- SHUT UP! When Katrina Kaif Told Neil Nitin To Say 'SORRY' To Shahrukh Khan For MISBEHAVING With Him
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
If the latest reports are to be believed, then Karan Johar is all set to introduce a fresh pair onscreen. After Janhvi Kapoor's much-talked-about debut in his production, 'Dhadak', the grapevine is abuzz with strong whispers that her younger sister Khushi is gearing up to follow her footsteps and joining her in this dream debut is none other than Bollywood's 'Baadshah' Shahrukh Khan's elder son Aryan.
Rumours are rife that Aryan Khan and Khushi Kapoor might be launched by Karan Johar in his next project. Scroll down to read all the details here.
Khushi Kapoor's Debut Is Being Kept Under The Wraps
A Deccan Chronicle report quoted a close family friend of the Kapoors as, "Khushi will be launched sooner rather than later, and that too by Karan Johar. Karan's taken over that responsibility from Boney. Though Khushi's debut is being kept a well-guarded secret, they've already started looking for a suitable script."
Aryan Khan To Make His Big Bollywood Debut?
On launching her alongside Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan, the daily further quoted the source as, "That's Karan's game plan. Let's see how it goes."
When Shahrukh Khan Spoke About His Son's Future Plans
In an interview with DNA, King Khan had said that Aryan is much sorted and has future plans, which is to be better than him. "He talks about his ambitions, and where he would like to be one day. But he's very clear that way. He just wants to be bigger than me and that's cool," the superstar was quoted as saying.
Shahrukh Khan Would Be Proud If His Kids Decide To Act
Last year in an interview, when Shahrukh Khan was quizzed about his kids joining Bollywood, the superstar said, "If they (kids) want to act, I would be very proud as it's my line of work and we will have something to chat about. When I came here, I got into theatre, did television and then I got into films. I have strangely studied for 10 years before becoming a film star.
"They (kids) will also have to do the same thing; develop a passion, get educated and come back and do something that will take Indian cinema forward. Don't come back or rely on it to take you forward. Indian cinema has helped your dad become a star, now it's the duty of his family to take it forward."
'No One Else Can Launch Aryan But Me'
Karan Johar had earlier said that he would like to launch Aryan if he decides to step into showbiz. "My equation with Shahrukh has moved from him to his kids now. I always tell him that I am going to maintain my youth quotient only because I want to launch Aryan. No one else can launch Aryan but me," the filmmaker had said in one of his past interviews.
'Mom Wanted Khushi To Be An Actor & Not Me'
On the other hand, in an interview with Vogue magazine, Khushi's sister Janhvi had said, "She never wanted me to be an actress. She was more relaxed about Khushi getting into films. She thought I was naïve, that I wasn't thick-skinned enough. She wanted us to live a more relaxed life. She loved what she did but you know it was intense."
Will we finally get to watch Aryan and Khushi making their big Bollywood debut? Looks like we will have to wait for some official announcement to happen!