- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is known for his humour & wit and is capable of making people laugh under all circumstances as he clearly knows how to make things light. In his recent Twitter session of #AskSRK, a netizen posed him a question saying that he's a bigger fan of Salman Khan and went ahead saying how does that make him feel! The user asked, "Sir @iamsrk... I am a bigger fan @BeingSalmanKhan... Kaisa laga yeh jaankar?? #AskSRK."
The smart and clever Shahrukh Khan replied that he too loves Salman Khan just like him and steamrolled the user with his lovely reply. SRK said, "Main bhi usse bahut pyaar karta hoon... (I too love him very much). So cool, right? Also, the funny part is that as soon as SRK replied, Salman and Shahrukh's fans jumped into the comments section and ended up having a big war of words. Even though SRK and Salman are good friends now, their fans are at each other's throats.
Shahrukh Khan conducts the Q&A session of #AskSRK almost every month on Twitter and receives lots of questions. He manages to answer a handful of them and majority of it are so funny!
Bandra & Sandra
Shahrukh Khan also gives love tips on his #AskSRK sessions and while a user asked him that he's in love with a girl named Sandra from Berlin, SRK replied that needs to find someone in Bandra so that he can be much more closer to her.
Money Is Secondary
A user asked a question about the importance of money and SRK replied that one shouldn't equate their worth with money as family and friends should come first before all.
Shahrukh Khan Is Now A Fan Of Netflix
The Baadshah of Bollywood, SRK answered a question about books and said that he has no time to read books as Netflix takes up most of his time.