TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Shahrukh Khan gave a treat to his fans on his birthday by releasing the trailer of his upcoming movie Zero and people loved it and are eager to watch it in the theatres this Christmas. However, just when everything was going right, a tweet derailed the hype and the buzz surrounding the movie as it revealed the climax of the film. The tweet was sent by Adnan Sami, not the real one, but from a fake account on Twitter that hoodwinked people to believe that the climax leak is real, but it's not.
Here's What The Fake Account Of Adnan Sami Tweeted
So there you go, folks! The fake tweet in the name of Adnan Sami went viral, only to be realised after a few hours that it's not real.
Adnan Sami Clarifies!
Adnan Sami took to his Twitter handle by saying, "This is a fake tweet!". So basically someone posted the tweet and cropped Adnan Sami's blue tick mark on Twitter and placed it on top of the fake tweet and tried to fool people thinking its real.
Fan Theories Spread Online
As soon as the fake tweet was out, fans created their own theories saying that Anushka Sharma will die of paralysis and a distraught Shahrukh Khan will end up being an astronaut to fulfill her wishes in the climax. Nonetheless, there are hundreds of other fan theories already floating on the Internet as of now.
Zero Starcast & Grand Release
Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif starrer Zero is all set to hit the theatres on December 21, 2018. The movie is directed by Aanand L Rai and co-produced by Gauri Khan under SRK's home banner Red Chillies Entertainment.