TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
There are a lot of similarities between the posters of Shahrukh Khan starrer Zero and a French movie named Un Homme À La Hauteur which released in the year 2016. The interesting part is that the lead actor in the French movie also plays the role of a dwarf named Alexander who is only 1.36 m tall. In both the posters, the characters are looking at each other and the leading ladies are seen wearing a red dress. Check it out below...
Un Homme À La Hauteur & Zero Poster
It looks like the film-makers of Zero have copied the poster of Un Homme À La Hauteur and the only difference is that in Zero the lead actors are much closer to each other.
Both The Movies Have A Dwarf As The Lead Character
While Shahrukh Khan plays the role of a dwarf in Zero, the role of a dwarf named Alexander was played by the French actor Jean Dujardin in Un Homme À La Hauteur.
The Story Is Not Similar Though
Shahrukh Khan's Zero has a lot of elements and is a love triangle, while Un Homme À La Hauteur is about a divorced lady lawyer who ends up falling in love with a dwarf and people make fun of her for falling in love with a little man.
Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma starrer Zero is all set to hit the theatres on December 21, 2018. The movie is directed by Aanand L Rai and co-produced by Gauri Khan under SRK's home banner Red Chillies Entertainment.