TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Shahrukh Khan was very vocal about the subject during a recent talk show and named films like Baahubali and Dangal got only 3 Crore people to hit the theatres and the rest 125 Crore population of the country won't even watch movies anymore. He raised concerns that if Bollywood doesn't catch up with the times, the available 3 Crore audience will slowly and eventually turn their loyalty to the online streaming category, and thus a decline in the box office collection would be inevitable.
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan revealed that the Bollywood film industry should be scared of Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Shahrukh Khan is concerned that people are getting hooked to Netflix and Amazon Prime and Bollywood might take a severe beating in the coming future.
He pointed out the fact that despite Baahubali and Dangal became a massive hit at the box office, the majority of the population didn't even watch those movies.
Since Netflix and Amazon Prime is affordable and has a lot of options and varieties to choose, people find the streaming much more reliable.
Comfort Of Your Own Home
Also, you can watch Netflix and Amazon Prime at the comfort of your own home and there's no need to step out to get your daily dose of entertainment.
Well, Bollywood should seriously prepare itself for the future, else even the available audience will not hit the theatres.
Come Up With A Plan
It's good that Shahrukh Khan addressed the issue and we hope the industry insiders chalk out a plan for their own future.