- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
- Reaction To Hichki Is Truly Humbling, Says Producer Maneesh Sharma
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Hichki Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Why Did Rani Mukerji Become 'Incredibly Emotional' After Hichki's Release?
- Hichki First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji's Heartfelt Performance Scores Full Marks On The Report Card!
Four years after her last flick 'Mardaani', Rani Mukherji is making a comeback on the big screen with Hichki where she essays the role of a teacher who suffers from Tourette's syndrome.
Meanwhile, the gorgeous diva recently appeared on Neha Dhupia's chat show 'Vogue BFFs' with her friend Sabyasachi Mukherji. On the talk show, Rani made some shocking confessions about her hubby Aditya Chopra that will leave your jaw dropped...
This Is How Rani & Aditya Met For The First Time
"After having faced failure for a couple of my films, luckily Mujhse Dosti Karoge happened and that's when I met Adi first time professionally," recollected Rani.
Aditya Was Almost Rude To Her
"He told me that I'm doing a couple of crap films and that people have pressured him not to take me because they think that I didn't have the equity for a Yash Raj film."
"Adi had belief in my talent and me and thought that I was good for the part. My mother and I have been very upfront people always and I like frankness and openness, so I like the fact that he was on my face."
Does Rani Fight With Her Hubby?
To this, she replied, " Yes, I do. I curse my husband every day; I abuse my husband every day, but he does such loving things that the cursing comes out with love!"
Rani Curses A Person Only If...
"So, in my family when we curse, we curse with love. We don't curse with hate. If I curse somebody, that means I really love that person."
Rani On Aditya Being Camera Shy
"It's not as if he is paranoid about the cameras. He just doesn't want to be photographed. He had told me after our marriage, 'God when I fell in love with you, I didn't stop to think that I was in love with an actress. Now, because of you, people are attaching my pictures to yours as well."
She Wants Her Daughter Adira To Have A Normal Childhood
"I want Adira to grow up normally. Otherwise, you get unwanted and undeserved attention without having achieved anything in life. I want Adira to be treated like any other child in school. Aditya and I don't want her to be photographed constantly."