- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Poses With A Mystery Girl In Rome; We Know Who She Is!
- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Sacred Games’ Rajshri Deshpande Defends Lovemaking Scenes After They Were Posted On Adult Sites
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
- Sacred Games: Rajshri Deshpande Is Getting Messages Saying That She Is A P*rn Star!
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Sacred Games’ Scenes To Be Deleted? Plea Filed Against The Series In Delhi High Court
- While India Awaits Section 377 Verdict, Kubbra Sait Says Playing A Hermaphrodite Was Empowering
- Is Netflix’s Sacred Games The New Narcos? Read What The Foreign Media Is Saying!
- Kubbra Sait On Shooting Bare Front Scene In Sacred Games; Anurag Kashyap Made Her Cry 7 Times!
A few months ago, Nawazuddin Siddiqui had found himself in the midst of a controversy when he made some shocking revelations about his persoanal life in his biography titled 'An Ordinary Life.' Due to this, the actor had the pull off the book from the shelves.
And now, the actor has once again grabbed headlines for all the wrong reasons. This time, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been accused of allegedly spying on his estranged wife. Scroll down to read more-
He Hired Detectives To Spy On His Wife Sheeba
As per an IANS report, Nawaz is accused of keeping Call Detail Record (CDR) of his estranged wife Sheeba to keep a look on her and her calls. The report further mentioned that the details were obtained from private detectives which were hired by the actor.
Was This The Reason For Spying?
It has been reported that these call records will prove beneficiary to the actor for the divorce procedure. Because of this, police summoned Nawaz, Sheeba and his lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui.
The report further quoted Deputy Commissioner of Police (crime) Abhishek Trimukhi as saying, "Three arrested accused, Prasad Palekar, Ajinkya Nagargoje and Jigar Makhwana, informed the police that an advocate had obtained the CDRs of Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife from private detectives. Hence to verify the same, we have summoned them."
He Spilled Further Details
He further added, "We have summoned Nawazuddin, his lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui and wife Sheeba to find out who is the one who ordered to obtain CDR illegally. CDR can be obtained only by an officer of the rank of SP. But the private detectives were selling CDR data to private clients for Rs 30,000-50,000."
How Nawazuddin's Name Came Into The Picture
His name cropped up when when one of the accused detectives took his name. Police are investigating an inter-state CDR (call detail record) racket run by private detectives in Mumbai and Thane. This racket was unearthed on January 24.
Guilty Or Innocent?
Till now, it has not been proved whether Nawaz is guilty or not.
Meanwhile, Nawazuddin Siddiqui took to Twitter this morning and posted-
Last evening, I was helping my daughter to prepare her school project Hydroelectric Power Generator & went to her school this morning for Project Exhibition.— Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@Nawazuddin_S) March 10, 2018
To my surprise the media had questions about some random allegations on me #Disgust pic.twitter.com/APPaEK373q