- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Memoir; It Backfired, The World Doesn’t Deserve The Truth
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Says Thane CDR Scam Allegations 'Random'
- VOTE NOW! Who Is The Best Supporting Actor - Aamir Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arshad Warsi Or...?
- Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 4 Has An A-lister Villain? Read Details!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ex-Girlfriend Sunita Rajwar Slaps Rs 2 Crore Legal Notice
- SHE'S DAMN FURIOUS! Nawazzuddin Siddiqui Creates Trouble In First Girlfriend Sunita's Married Life!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Withdraws His Memoir 'An Ordinary Life'
- If You Ask About Me Getting My Own Biography, I Can't Do It: Irrfan Khan
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Willing To Exploit A Woman To Sell His Book: Niharika Singh
- JAW-DROPPING! Nawazuddin Siddiqui Reveals DETAILS About His ONE-NIGHT Stand & Affair With An Actress
A few months ago, Nawazuddin Siddiqui had found himself in the midst of a controversy when he made some shocking revelations about his persoanal life in his biography titled 'An Ordinary Life.' Due to this, the actor had the pull off the book from the shelves.
And now, the actor has once again grabbed headlines for all the wrong reasons. This time, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been accused of allegedly spying on his estranged wife. Scroll down to read more-
He Hired Detectives To Spy On His Wife Sheeba
As per an IANS report, Nawaz is accused of keeping Call Detail Record (CDR) of his estranged wife Sheeba to keep a look on her and her calls. The report further mentioned that the details were obtained from private detectives which were hired by the actor.
Was This The Reason For Spying?
It has been reported that these call records will prove beneficiary to the actor for the divorce procedure. Because of this, police summoned Nawaz, Sheeba and his lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui.
The report further quoted Deputy Commissioner of Police (crime) Abhishek Trimukhi as saying, "Three arrested accused, Prasad Palekar, Ajinkya Nagargoje and Jigar Makhwana, informed the police that an advocate had obtained the CDRs of Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife from private detectives. Hence to verify the same, we have summoned them."
He Spilled Further Details
He further added, "We have summoned Nawazuddin, his lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui and wife Sheeba to find out who is the one who ordered to obtain CDR illegally. CDR can be obtained only by an officer of the rank of SP. But the private detectives were selling CDR data to private clients for Rs 30,000-50,000."
How Nawazuddin's Name Came Into The Picture
His name cropped up when when one of the accused detectives took his name. Police are investigating an inter-state CDR (call detail record) racket run by private detectives in Mumbai and Thane. This racket was unearthed on January 24.
Guilty Or Innocent?
Till now, it has not been proved whether Nawaz is guilty or not.
Meanwhile, Nawazuddin Siddiqui took to Twitter this morning and posted-
Last evening, I was helping my daughter to prepare her school project Hydroelectric Power Generator & went to her school this morning for Project Exhibition.— Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@Nawazuddin_S) March 10, 2018
To my surprise the media had questions about some random allegations on me #Disgust pic.twitter.com/APPaEK373q