- These Musicians To Compose Music For Ashutosh Gowariker's Panipat!
- Arjun Kapoor: I Find It Rude To Discuss What Actors Are Paid!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Salman Khan IGNORES Arjun Kapoor Leaving Him Visibly UPSET At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
- Why Did Arjun Kapoor REFUSE To Accompany Janhvi Kapoor For Collecting Sridevi's National Award?
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor's Intense Eyes Speak Volumes In This New Poster!
- Varun Dhawan: Arjun Kapoor Criticizes My Work Whenever He Gets A Chance!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Shahid Kapoor In Vijay Deverakonda's Shoes, Why Was Arjun Kapoor Replaced?
- A Furious Arjun Kapoor THRASHES A Website For Objectifying Janhvi Kapoor's Dress In A Ridiculous Way
Now, that's quite a bold statement, isn't it? Well, we will tell you why Parineeti Chopra revealed her dangerous side while talking to a leading daily.
The actress will be seen reuniting with her 'Ishaqzaade' co-star Arjun Kapoor for Dibakar Banerjee's upcoming film Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and here's what she had to say...
Why Parineeti Feels Arjun's A Lucky Boy?
She was quoted as saying to DNA, "Arjun is lucky. He gets to work with me in two back-to-back films again."
They Share A Special Bond
Parineeti further added, "My relationship with Arjun is such that I can kick him and tell him, ‘Just shut up and behave yourself'. He can do the same with me as well. That's because we share a very special bond."
On How They Struck A Friendship
"Both of us bonded at a very vulnerable time in our lives. His mom was ill when Ishaqzaade was coming out and I wasn't even an actor by then because Ladies vs Ricky Bahl had not released when we were shooting that film," quipped Parineeti.
The actress claimed, "If anybody says anything negative about him, I'm there in the front row, fighting for him and defending him. I can even kill for him. I can't hear anyone saying anything bad about Arjun because I have this undying love for Arjun."
She's On Cloud Nine
Karan Johar recently announced that Parineeti has been finalized to play the leading lady in Akshay Kumar starrer Kesari. The film is based on the battle of Sargarhi which took place in 1897 between the Sikh soldiers in the British Indian Army and Afghan Orakzai tribesmen in North-West Frontier Province (now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan).
Parineeti On Her New, Fitter Self
"This is the fittest I have ever been and I am loving it. I have always been a happy person but the new-found fitness has provided me with more stamina, energy and flexibility and I am less tired now. It has also started to reflect in my work. My confidence level has upped and I feel sexier than ever before. Earlier, I wouldn't wear sleeveless tops and dresses that exposed even a hint of cleavage because I was not comfortable with my figure. Now, I love dressing up and even before I slip into an outfit, I can visualise myself in it. I feel great to have undergone such a transformation. I like that I have a fun, experimental, updated wardrobe," Parineeti was quoted as saying to Mumbai Mirror.
In other news, speculations are rife that she is back with rumoured ex-boyfriend Maneesh Sharma.