- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shraddha Kapoor Opens Up As Stree Breaks The Streak Of Four Box Office Failures For Her!
- Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree Hits A Century, Film Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- Shraddha Kapoor On Stree Box Office: I Don't Know Which Film Of Mine Will Do How Much Business
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- The Ghost Of Stree: This Is How Flora Saini Who Played The SPOOKY Character Looks Like In Real Life
Shraddha Kapoor may or may not be the one scaring people in Stree but the actor says she herself gets scared easily. Her upcoming film, a horror-comedy, is based on the urban legend of 'Nale Ba', about a witch who knocks on people's doors at night. Without throwing much light about her character, Shraddha, 31, said she is having fun with the mystery.
"People don't know whether I am 'Stree' or not. There has to be a sense of mystery around my character, we made sure we maintain that. In horror films it is all about how well you built up the scare quotient, it is quite interesting. In real life, I get scared easily but I used to like watching Zee horror show. I also liked 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' and 'The Ring'," Shraddha told PTI.
The 31-year-old actor said it was great to work with performers like Rajkummar Rao and Pankaj Tripathi in the film. "To get the opportunity to work with them was a treat. I would actually be nervous but I would end up having so much fun with them. I have learnt so much just by observing them, it is amazing how they work," Shraddha said.
Shraddha has ventured into the space of horror-comedy for the first time with the movie Stree that is set to release this Friday (August 31, 2018). "I was laughing so hard after hearing the narration. We are in a good time that only content-driven films are doing well," she said.
During the trailer launch of Stree, Rajkummar Rao had narrated a bone-chilling incident and the horror which they faced on the sets while shooting Stree. He had said, "One day we were shooting and I sensed that somebody was peeping at us and that thing didn't have eyes or a figure."
Stree also stars Pankaj Tripathi and Aparshakti Khurrana in key roles.