- Amitabh Bachchan Pens Down A Heart-wrenching Note After The Demise Of Rajan Nanda
- Happy B'day Manish Paul! Less Known Facts About B'day Boy That'll Surprise You!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Amitabh Bachchan Watch Mission Impossible: Fallout In Bulgaria!
- Why Amitabh Bachchan Exploded On Jaya Bachchan When Karan Thapar Asked Him About Rekha?
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Want To Own 2-Lakh Kilo Ships From The Aamir Khan Starrer? Here's Your Chance!
- Amitabh Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Badla Gets A Release Date!
Shweta Bachchan Nanda's father-in-law Rajan Nanda breathed his last last night on August 5, 2018, in Gurgaon and Amitabh Bachchan took to his blog saying that's he's leaving Bulgaria and reaching India soon for the last rites. Shweta Bachchan Nanda is married to Nikhil Nanda and the family is in deep sorrow. Big B wrote on his blog, "My relative Mr Rajan Nanda, Nikhil's Father, Father in Law of Shweta, .. just passed away .. leaving for India .."
Amitabh Bachchan further stated in his blog, "Yes, the personal tragedy is now in discloser and transmitted... but it had a lead... a lead of distress and anxiety and apprehension from a time of some immediate length... the obvious nested facts were not pressed into the print of this page, but there were hidden hints of them in it. My hidden heart can bleed within... unseen... but it takes not away the pain of its emission."
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, even Riddhima Kapoor, who is married to Bharat Sahni, and a relative of the Nanda family tweeted about Rajan Nanda's demise, "You were, are and will always remain a legend! Thank you for all the love always - will miss you so much uncle - until we meet again. RIP uncle Rajan."
Also, for those of you who didn't know, Rajan Nanda is Raj Kapoor's son-in-law and was married to Ritu Nanda.