TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Shweta Bachchan Nanda's father-in-law Rajan Nanda breathed his last last night on August 5, 2018, in Gurgaon and Amitabh Bachchan took to his blog saying that's he's leaving Bulgaria and reaching India soon for the last rites. Shweta Bachchan Nanda is married to Nikhil Nanda and the family is in deep sorrow. Big B wrote on his blog, "My relative Mr Rajan Nanda, Nikhil's Father, Father in Law of Shweta, .. just passed away .. leaving for India .."
Amitabh Bachchan further stated in his blog, "Yes, the personal tragedy is now in discloser and transmitted... but it had a lead... a lead of distress and anxiety and apprehension from a time of some immediate length... the obvious nested facts were not pressed into the print of this page, but there were hidden hints of them in it. My hidden heart can bleed within... unseen... but it takes not away the pain of its emission."
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, even Riddhima Kapoor, who is married to Bharat Sahni, and a relative of the Nanda family tweeted about Rajan Nanda's demise, "You were, are and will always remain a legend! Thank you for all the love always - will miss you so much uncle - until we meet again. RIP uncle Rajan."
Also, for those of you who didn't know, Rajan Nanda is Raj Kapoor's son-in-law and was married to Ritu Nanda.