TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Shweta Bachchan Nanda's father-in-law Rajan Nanda breathed his last last night on August 5, 2018, in Gurgaon and Amitabh Bachchan took to his blog saying that's he's leaving Bulgaria and reaching India soon for the last rites. Shweta Bachchan Nanda is married to Nikhil Nanda and the family is in deep sorrow. Big B wrote on his blog, "My relative Mr Rajan Nanda, Nikhil's Father, Father in Law of Shweta, .. just passed away .. leaving for India .."
Amitabh Bachchan further stated in his blog, "Yes, the personal tragedy is now in discloser and transmitted... but it had a lead... a lead of distress and anxiety and apprehension from a time of some immediate length... the obvious nested facts were not pressed into the print of this page, but there were hidden hints of them in it. My hidden heart can bleed within... unseen... but it takes not away the pain of its emission."
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, even Riddhima Kapoor, who is married to Bharat Sahni, and a relative of the Nanda family tweeted about Rajan Nanda's demise, "You were, are and will always remain a legend! Thank you for all the love always - will miss you so much uncle - until we meet again. RIP uncle Rajan."
Also, for those of you who didn't know, Rajan Nanda is Raj Kapoor's son-in-law and was married to Ritu Nanda.