TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
These days, even star kids as young as Taimur Ali Khan have to bear the brunt of the growing paparazzi culture. Be it airport, play school oor anywhere else, the flashbulbs just go click-click everytime these tiny tots step out of their house. But this seems to have recently irked Soha Ali Khan who lost her temper at the paparazzi when they began clicking pictures of her daughter Inaaya Naumi Kemmu using flash light.
It so happened that at a recent outing, the paparazzi followed Soha and Inaaya as soon as they stepped out of the car, and began taking their photographs.
Irked with the harsh flashes that the photographers had used, Soha burst out in anger, "Kitna aap log flash lagate ho. Aap log ke bacche jab honge to dekhna, main aake unke flash lagaugi." Check out the video here-
A post shared by Viral Bhayani (@viralbhayani) on Aug 21, 2018 at 7:22am PDT
Recently, Soha's brother Saif Ali Khan too had expressed his concern over the pap's fondness for Taimur. He had said, "Well, there are concerns. I want him to have a normal childhood. I am a very private person and have never enjoyed cameras coming too close, it's intrusion. But so far, the relationship between the media and us has been decent."
In the past, Kareena Kapoor Khan too had opened up about the constant glare on Taimur and said, "We just want him to lead as normal a life as possible. That's the most important thing for him. I'd like the paparazzi to not shoot pictures of him every moment. I don't want his life to be documented."
Meanwhile, do you folks think Soha was right in slamming the paparazzi? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.