- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Sonali Bendre Misses The Celebrations; Posts A Heartwarming Message!
- BJP MLA Ram Kadam Tweets About Sonali Bendre's 'Death', Gets Slammed By Netizens
- Battling Cancer, Sonali Bendre Sports Wig As Her New Look, Thanks Priyanka Chopra For This Reason!
- Sonali Bendre Says 'Bald Is Beautiful'; Strikes A Pose With Pals Sussanne Khan And Gayatri Joshi!
- How Sonali Bendre's Son Ranveer Acted When She Was Diagnosed With Cancer? He'll Win Your Heart!
- Anand Mahindra Tweets A Heartwarming Message For Sonali Bendre!
Actress Sonali Bendre, who's battling cancer, shares her new pic on her Instagram page and all we can say is, 'Sonali, you look beautiful and your smile warms our heart'. Sonali is indeed going through a rough phase of her life, but the way she's handling this tough time is worth lauding! She's indeed one strong woman and we are so glad to see her latest post.
She captioned her picture saying, "Today is#ReadABookDay and what better way to celebrate it than by announcing the next book for #SBC! This one is a historical fiction set in Russia called "A Gentleman in Moscow" by @amortowles. The premise sounds pretty interesting, and I can't wait to start reading it! #SonalisBookClub." [sic]
Sonali's followers are also in awe of her and they did send a lot of positive comments on her picture, which you can read as below...
@yaashini: "You go, girl! I'll start doing this as well, a book a day." [sic]
@yashitadalmia: "You really are stunning! Truly beautiful ❤️" [sic]
@sharmillakhanna: "Awesomeeee More power to you @iamsonalibendre ❤️" [sic]
@smiley_nag3596: "That smile means a lot to ur fans☺️ get well soon mam." [sic]
@meenapatel0712: "Beautiful inside and out! Praying for you now and always! SURVIVOR." [sic]
@piyush_mahajan_pm: "Amazing the spirit you have . Trust the god my best wishes . Sending you love and light to you ❤" [sic]
@niharikatiwari17: "You look magnificent..I am sure God is bestowing his blessings on you." [sic]
@ria_kapoor__: "God bless u sonali mam... get well sooon.... be positive. ... be cheerful... u r d inspiration of many... nd d way u r figthing dis... gives strength to ur fans tooo... luv u sooo much.. may god showers u more and more strength.... nd u surely be well soon.." [sic]
Just like her fans, even we wish a speedy recovery to this amazing woman!