TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Actress Sonali Bendre, who's battling cancer, shares her new pic on her Instagram page and all we can say is, 'Sonali, you look beautiful and your smile warms our heart'. Sonali is indeed going through a rough phase of her life, but the way she's handling this tough time is worth lauding! She's indeed one strong woman and we are so glad to see her latest post.
She captioned her picture saying, "Today is#ReadABookDay and what better way to celebrate it than by announcing the next book for #SBC! This one is a historical fiction set in Russia called "A Gentleman in Moscow" by @amortowles. The premise sounds pretty interesting, and I can't wait to start reading it! #SonalisBookClub." [sic]
Sonali's followers are also in awe of her and they did send a lot of positive comments on her picture, which you can read as below...
@yaashini: "You go, girl! I'll start doing this as well, a book a day." [sic]
@yashitadalmia: "You really are stunning! Truly beautiful ❤️" [sic]
@sharmillakhanna: "Awesomeeee More power to you @iamsonalibendre ❤️" [sic]
@smiley_nag3596: "That smile means a lot to ur fans☺️ get well soon mam." [sic]
@meenapatel0712: "Beautiful inside and out! Praying for you now and always! SURVIVOR." [sic]
@piyush_mahajan_pm: "Amazing the spirit you have . Trust the god my best wishes . Sending you love and light to you ❤" [sic]
@niharikatiwari17: "You look magnificent..I am sure God is bestowing his blessings on you." [sic]
@ria_kapoor__: "God bless u sonali mam... get well sooon.... be positive. ... be cheerful... u r d inspiration of many... nd d way u r figthing dis... gives strength to ur fans tooo... luv u sooo much.. may god showers u more and more strength.... nd u surely be well soon.." [sic]
Just like her fans, even we wish a speedy recovery to this amazing woman!