TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja are happily residing in London, UK after their wedding and now the entire Kapoor family which includes her parents Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor and her sister Rhea Kapoor flew to the city to celebrate Diwali together. The family also walked the streets of London like commoners and visited several tourist spots and also watched the prestigious Hamilton show at the Victoria Palace Theatre.
Diwali In London
The entire Kapoor khandaan is in London to celebrate the festival of lights, Diwali. Going by the picture, it looks like they're enjoying every single second of their stay together. Being with family during the festive season is the best feeling ever, isn't it?
Show At The Hamilton
The Kapoor family is surely one of the luckiest as they got tickets to the Hamilton. Usually, people find it really hard to obtain tickets to the show as its way too expensive and also gets sold out very quickly.
Walking The Streets Of London
Anil Kapoor and his beloved wife Sunita Kapoor walked the streets of London just like commoners and thankfully, they didn't get mobbed there like how it happens back in Mumbai.
What's A London Trip Without A Party?
Yes, it's true! A trip to London without a party sounds boring and Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor are doing just that. Also, look closely at the picture, Anil Kapoor is having a Cuban cigar and has a shot of scotch whiskey in his hands. It's good times indeed!