- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
Anand Ahuja is the grandson of export business tycoon Harish Ahuja who purchased a bungalow worth Rs 173 Crores in Delhi's uptown locality Lutyens a few years ago, and it grabbed headlines instantly as it was considered the biggest real estate deal of the year for a non commercial property.
The bungalow is spread across 28,530 sq ft and it is reported that the Ahuja family own assets worth Rs 3,000 Crore. Harish Ahuja has stated that he purchased the bungalow due to locational advantages as there are only a few bungalows in the area. In case Anand Ahuja and Sonam Kapoor decide to reside in the bungalow at Lutyens, Sonam will have neighbours who are extremely wealthy.
Lutyens Locality Has Billionaires!
Several top business tycoons own bungalows in Lutyens which are worth more than a 100 Crores.
Steel Magnates & Cement Tycoon
Steel magnates Laxmi Mittal and Naveen Jindal reside in the area and also cement tycoon CK Birla stay in the same locality.
Big Names Live In Lutyens
DLF group founder KP Singh has a bungalow in Lutyens worth a whopping 477 Crores. Also, Essar Group chairman Shashi Ruia owns a house in the same area.
Max & Punj Lloyd Founders
Also, Analjit Singh of MAX and energy and infrastructure firm Punj Lloyd's founder Atul Punj lives in the same area as well.