- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
We all know that Sonam Kapoor & Deepika Padukone don't gel well with each other. One of the reasons behind their bitterness, is apparently Ranbir Kapoor. It was earlier said that Sonam & Ranbir were dating each other during the Saawariya days,, but he ditched the former for Deepika!
We hear ever since, Sonam & Deepika share cold vibes. Now, what is adding more fuel to their catfight is the latest act of Sonam! The actress has silently deleted Deepika Padukone's promotional PadMan 'boomerang' video from Instagram page leaving Dippy's fans all upset & furious.
Wondering How We Know That?
Sonam's this act came under the spotlight when a fan of Deepika Padukone shared this news on his page and when we cross-checked, it was indeed true. Deepika's video is missing from Sonam's Instagram page.
Fans Call Sonam 'Insecure & Jealous'
It's pretty strange that Sonam didn't remove the other promotional videos of B-town celebs but only Deepika's. No wonder why Deepika's fans are damn miffed with the actress and as soon as they came to learn about it, they started thrashing Sonam for being so 'insecure'.
Is Sonam Really Insecure/Jealous?
Of late, Sonam Kapoor has been doing amazing films and also being praised by the critics. We wonder if she's really insecure or jealous of Deepika's success post Padmaavat release or was it just a blunder from her side?
Fans Request Deepika To Unfollow Sonam
Deepika has a crazy fan following and post this incident, many fans are commenting on Deepika's profile and insisting her to unfolllow Sonam Kapoor.
Fans Troll Sonam Kapoor
An Instagram user named '@prettyinsta_52' commented on Sonam's latest picture and wrote, "Why did you delete @deepikapadukone padman challenge post(1M)? Is it because of jealousy and insecurity?? @sonamkapoor you can never beat or reach where deepika is... She is the QUEEN of Bollywood and she will remain forever #deepikaisqueen
@sonali_nikam: "@sonamkapoor needs a doctor badly for poor choices... she shamelessly deleted only Deepika Padukone's post from her wall... So much of insecurity and jealousy... Such a shame... On the other hand Deepika is full courteous and graceful towards her...#shameonsonam"
"@sonamkapoor Grow up girl.... You can't ever match your level to deepika!.. I'm feeling so much bad for you! Poor non-acting skill actor!"
Fans Feel Sonam/Kangana/Katrina Are Unfair Towards Deepika
@hritwik1: "I dont like other actresses behavior towards her ,it pisses me off? Specially Actress like@sonamkapoor @katrinakaif kagana they are all rude towards Deepika from beginning. .. I think they can't handle the fact that Deepika gained so much popularity and fame in very short of time.."
Interestingly, Recently Sonam Said Actresses Don't Fight
In an interview with Subhash K Jha, Sonam was quoted as saying, ""All four of us, Bebo (Kareena Kapoor), Swara Bhaskar, Shikha Talsania and I had a ball shooting for Veere Di Wedding.
There was no competition among us. As for Radhika and I, during PadMan we didn't shoot together. Even if we had, we would have been fine. She's such a fine and confident actress."
Sonam On Catfight
"Catfights between actresses may make spicy news. But actresses are hardly fighting with each other during a film. They are happy doing their own thing."
Coming back to Sonam & Deepika, what's your thought over this entire hullablloo over their cold war? Do write to us in the comments section below.