- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor- Sonam Kapoor's Playful Vibes Gives A Hint Of Sanjay Dutt's Crazy Love Life!
- Sonam Kapoor Finds Dulquer Salmaan 'Cute', Says He Is Such A Good Actor!
- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Sonam Kapoor Shifting To London With Hubby Anand Ahuja After Marriage? The Actress Finally Reacts!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
- The Price Of Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Ring & Details Of Her Mangalsutra Will Leave You Flabbergasted!
- Cannes 2018: Sonam Kapoor Looks Every Bit Of A Summer Bride In A Biege Corset Gown!
- Did Mouni Roy & Others Just Drop A Hint About Something Brewing Between Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt?
- Salman Khan's Entry Made Aishwarya Rai Uncomfortable; Abhishek Came To Her Rescue At Sonam's Party
- Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Thank People For Making Their Wedding 'Special'
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
After Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone and Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor walks the red carpet for Cannes 2018 and there's no denying that the newlywed looks absolutely stunning. But blame the wedding hangover, despite looking ultra-beautiful, Sonam failed to grab eyeballs like Aishwarya & Deepika.
If on one side, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's butterfly-inspired look in Michael Gown & Deepika's killer look in magenta gown by Ashi Studio trended on social media and became talk of the town, Sonam Kapoor received a comparatively cold reaction from the Twitterati.
In Ralph & Russo
Sonam Kapoor, who owned the Cannes red carpet in a custom Ralph & Russo lehenga, looked every bit pretty.
Cannes 2018 Is Special
Cannes 2018 will always hold a special place in Sonam Kapoor's heart as this year will marks her first outing at Cannes post marriage.
Sonam Meets Mahira
Sonam Kapoor also bumped into Mahira Khan, who's also representing L'Oreal brand, while making her debut at Cannes and the duo posed for an adorable picture.
Look At That ‘Heena’
It's only been a few days since Sonam's wedding, and her heena is still on her hand, which perfectly complimented her outfit.
Sonam Kapoor looked flawless and one can clearly see the post-wedding ‘glow' on her face.
How amazing is Sonam Kapoor's hair-detailing for Cannes 2018? We're totally digging into her look. What about you?
A candid click of Sonam Kapoor, before hitting the red carpet for Cannes 2018.
These stunning pictures of Sonam Kapoor are proof that she's called a ‘fashionista' for a reason.
Yay Or Nay?
What do you think about Sonam Kapoor's look for Cannes 2018? Did you find it better than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Deepika Padukone? Let us know in the comments section below.