TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Online trolls have been part of almost all the celebs, especially who're on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Recently, while talking to DNA Sonam gave away a few tips to handle social media trolls and said, "It's simply five things - Do not give a s**t to what nameless, faceless people say because they are obviously cowards."
"If they wanted to comment on you, they wouldn't do it anonymously. Usually, they are fake profiles who are hired to write such stuff by whoever. I don't know! Report them. Block them."
"You should also know that because you are relevant, they're talking about you - good or bad. And finally, just be positive and happy knowing that there are people who love you for who you are."
She further added, "The trolls can be sexist and judgmental but I know I'm smart and capable of expressing an opinion."
"I'm a successful woman, a feminist, a humanist, a national award winner and I say this with a great sense of pride and satisfaction: I get to live a fairy tale life every single day."
"I walk the international stage, I'm an avid reader with a library full of books, I am a consumer of news, an engaged Indian and so very capable of having a discussion on any issue, with anyone. Just because I'm an actor, it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion."
On the work front, Sonam is gearing up for Padman, which is all set to hit the theatres on February 9, 2018. The film is in tremendous buzz and it also casts Akshay Kumar and Radhika Apte.