- Sonam Kapoor Finds Dulquer Salmaan 'Cute', Says He Is Such A Good Actor!
- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Sonam Kapoor Shifting To London With Hubby Anand Ahuja After Marriage? The Actress Finally Reacts!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
- The Price Of Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Ring & Details Of Her Mangalsutra Will Leave You Flabbergasted!
- Cannes 2018: Sonam Kapoor Looks Every Bit Of A Summer Bride In A Biege Corset Gown!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Did Mouni Roy & Others Just Drop A Hint About Something Brewing Between Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt?
- Salman Khan's Entry Made Aishwarya Rai Uncomfortable; Abhishek Came To Her Rescue At Sonam's Party
- Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Thank People For Making Their Wedding 'Special'
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
Sonam Kapoor's wedding party which was held last night at the Leela in Mumbai saw a bevy of B-town celebrities making their presence felt. Be it the dapper men- Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor or the gorgeous ladies Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor and others, everyone walked in with style giving the paparazzi plenty of 'click-click' moments.
One of Bollywood's most eligible bachelor Varun Dhawan also arrived with ahem, ahem...his rumoured girlfriend Natasha Dalal. The lovebirds who never indulge in PDA looked visibly comfortable this time with the paps and posed for pictures. Scroll down to read more-
Meet The Gorgeous Couple
Varun Dhawan walked hand-in-hand and made a grand entry with girlfriend Natasha Dalal. The actor looked dashing in a blue indo-western coat with white pyjami while his lady love opted for an off-white lehenga for the evening.
After Sonam. Wedding Bells Ringing For Varun?
An insider further revealed to Pinkvilla that Varun officially introduced Natasha as his girlfriend to all his industry buddies. Hmmm, now that's interesting!
Varun's 'Aww'dorable Gesture For Natasha
Incidentally yesterday was Natasha's 29th birthday and Varun even left a love-struck message on Instagram for his girlfriend. The actor shared a cute selfie of the couple on his Insta story and captioned it "Happy Birthday @natashadalal."
Is Marriage On The Cards For Varun?
Recently in an interview Varun had confessed, "I honestly believe that one should get married only when one feels like going for it. I don't think you can pick any particular age to get hitched. It should happen at the right time, and I am sure it will be the same for me as well. At the moment, there is no plan as such, but whenever there is, I will let everyone know."
On Why He Prefers To Keep His Relationship Under Wraps
"I feel it takes away from your personal life. That's the only reason I don't talk about it because whether you are in or not in, people are going to write about it, there will be blind items. I think it is hard to have a relationship, in general, in 2018. For me or anyone else if you are in a relationship, if you are happy, you are happy. You don't have to prove it to anyone and that's why I don't talk about it. She (Natasha) is a normal girl, she is a normal kid. She wants to live a normal life and it is my job to protect her."
But now with the lovebirds finally flaunting their fondness for each other in the public, it looks like they are ready to take their relationship to the next level? What do you folks thinks?
On work front, Varun recently wrapped Sui Dhaaga and is now busy shooting for Karan Johar's Kalank.