TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Ever since Vinta Nanda has accused Alok Nath of sexually harassing her, many celebs have expressed their anger towards the actor. And now, the Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety actress Deepika Amin has reacted to the ongoing row and here's what the actress has to say:
"Everyone in the industry knows that #AlokNath is an obnoxious drunkard who harasses women. Years ago on a telefilm outdoor shoot he tried to barge into my room. He slobbered over women, drunk and created a scene. The unit rallied around me and made sure I was safe. I was quite young but I still remember vividly how horrible he was."
"But recently on the shoot of Sonu Ke Titu ki Sweety he was quiet and subdued . Maybe he has changed? Maybe because the director Luv Ranjan made it clear he wouldn't tolerate bad behaviour. But after reading Vinta Nanda's heartbreaking account I felt I had to support her. BELIEVE WOMEN . They have everything to lose by speaking out. #IbelieveyouVintaNanda #metoo #Timesup." [sic]
The #MeToo movement started with Tanushree Dutta, when she talked about being harassed by Nana Patekar on the sets of Horn Ok! Please in 2008 and now, many women are calling out the predators by name!
We really hope that the #MeToo movement will make the industry a better and safer place for both men and women!