- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Anil Kapoor Starrer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Why It Took Eight Years To Work With Abhishek Again!
Fans were in for delight when Aishwarya Rai Bachchan finally made her debut on Instagram just before Cannes. Since then the actress has been regularly posting pictures on her social media handle to keep in touch with her fans. Another actress who also enjoys immense fan-following is Kareena Kapoor Khan and everyone is eager to know if she too would follow Ash's footsteps.
And here comes some disappointing news! Recently while speaking to India Today during the promotions of her upcoming film Veere Di Wedding, Kareena revealed that she would never take a plunge into social media. Scroll down to read more-
Kareena Loves Her Privacy
Unlike Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena will never join social media. The actress quipped, "No, I think that'll never be possible, because I'm very private about my life. What has to be there, a lot of things are out there."
She Likes To Keep It That Way
Bebo further added, "Despite not being on social media, I think my life is on social media, so I like it that way. I don't want to be the one posting pictures and videos."
We Agree To That Bebo
In one of her earlier interviews, Kareena said, "I'm probably more on Instagram than anyone else. My pictures are everywhere. Then I don't need to constantly be on it, na?
Kareena Feels She Isn't Made For Social Media
"My sister (Karisma Kapoor) posts my pictures; my friends put my pictures... My fan clubs have kept me alive. So I don't have to actively be out there. I guess, Saif and I aren't cut out for being on social media. Though we're social," the actress had confessed in the same interview.
On Why She Chose Veere Di Wedding As Her Comeback Film After Taimur's Birth
"The idea was to do something different, I've always tried to that whether it was with Ki and Ka or with Udta Punjab, they were not the regular commercial films out of the typical run of the mill. This is something different because it's about the story of 4 women, it's quite out there when you see the promo and quite relate able to the way like two girlfriends will talk and I think that's why the kind of reaction to the promo," Kareena told India Today.
Meanwhile, do you folks want Kareena to join social media? Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.