- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Anushka Sharma On Sui Dhaaga Memes: 'They Are Hilarious'! View The Funny Memes
- Finally! Varun Dhawan Accepts That Nepotism Exists In Bollywood; Says It's Not Good
Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt debuted together in Bollywood with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year. Over the years with terrific performances, the two actors today are touted to be amongst the most successful ones in the industry. After their debut film, they shared screen space in 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania' and 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'. Their sizzling chemistry on screen has always charmed the fans so much so that they are teaming up once again for 'Kalank'.
On the personal front, Varun is in a steady relationship with his childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal. Alia, on the other hand, is reportedly dating her 'Brahmastra' co-star Ranbir Kapoor. While Varun and Alia share a great rapport off-screen as well, the former recently admitted that he would never take relationship advice from Alia. Surprising, isn't it? Find out what made Dhawan Jr. say that in his latest interview with the Filmfare magazine.
Varun On The Best Part About Working With Alia
"The best thing is she helps me with my character. She does all the work. She cracks my character. She also gives me references."
'I Am Not Happy With Her Until...'
"Until she doesn't do that, there's a lot of friction on the sets. Till that doesn't happen, I'm not happy with her. If she doesn't act out my scenes, she's not doing her job as a co-star."
Has His Equation With Alia Changed Over The Years?
To this Varun replied, "We're pretty much the same. As you do more films, the love and respect grows for each other."
Varun Told Alia This Hilarious Thing On The Sets Of Kalank
Varun was quoted by Filmfare as saying, "During Kalank I told Alia, ‘You have become old'. I've seen her since she was so small yaar. Even she says that I've aged and my beard is growing faster."
When Quizzed If He Gives Relationship Advice To Alia, This Is What Varun Said
"No, please! I'll not take that from her either. She's the last person I'll take relationship advice from. One good thing about our friendship is that we don't discuss those aspects of our lives with each other."
'Most Of The Time We Make Fun Of Each Other'
He further added, "Our discussions are around work because both of us are equally driven about our careers. But yes most of the time, we end up making fun of each other."