- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
- Dostana 2: Karan Johar Gets Trolled Again For Promoting Nepotism, Gives Befitting Reply!
- Koffee With Karan 6 Guest List Revealed: Shahrukh-Salman-Katrina & Deepika-Ranveer To Grace The Show
Currently, Ranbir Kapoor might be in a relationship with Alia Bhatt and all serious about his ladylove, but the Kapoor scion is popular for his affairs and break-ups. First, he was in a serious relationship with Deepika Padukone and then Katrina Kaif. But both the relationships ended on a 'bitter' note. Then, he made his relationship with Alia official and all hell broke loose! Having said that, rumours were rife that Alia's mentor and dad-figure, Karan Johar, wasn't very happy with their relationship. But, on his radio show, KJo has rubbished all the rumours!
Ranbir Asks A Question To Karan
In the special segment called celeb surprise of his radio show, Ranbir asked Karan 'Agar ek relationship me aap ek galti karte ho, aur fir dubara wohi galti karte ho (If you make the same mistakes in a relationship twice). So, what is the right way to sort out that mistake?"
Karan Gives A 'Perfect' Reply To Ranbir
Karan responded in a very sensible manner and told Ranbir, "Then you should exit that relationship. Because there's no way, you can make two mistakes, one after the other, without realising that something is actually wrong, Ranbir. So, I am sure, you know what I am talking about!"
Karan Also Indirectly Green-signaled Ranbir's Relationship With Alia
Later, Ranbir also asked Karan if he has any advice for his girlfriend. Karan instantly answered, "That you are the best husband in the world aur mene woh advice de diya hai, Ranbir (I have given that advice already)."
No cookies to guess here that Karan is indeed talking about none other than Alia Bhatt!
On A Related Note, Ranbir & Alia Are All Set To Flaunt Their Sizzling Chemistry
We've seen their pictures from the events and from the sets as well and there's no denying that they do look good together! But the fans are dying to witness the on-screen chemistry of Ranbir & Alia.
The duo is currently shooting in Bulgaria for their first film together, Brahmastra. The film is being helmed by Ayan Mukerji and it also casts Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna Akkineni and Mouni Roy in key roles.