- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
The mortal remains of Sridevi has reached the Dubai airport after completing the embalming process and is scheduled to reach Mumbai by midnight, reported Khaleej Times. The embalming certificate has been issued and states that Sridevi's body has "been sealed in a suitable coffin and is in a fit condition to travel by air or sea."
The cause of death in the certificate still reads as "accidental drawning" instead of drowning while the Arabic version of the certificate has no errors. Also, the Indian Consulate will now cancel the passport of Sridevi and complete the few existing formalities before her mortal remains are boarded on the plane.
Sridevi's mortal remains reaches Dubai airport and might reach India by midnight.
The mortal remains were sent to the Dubai airport after completing the embalming process.
The final certificate reads, Sridevi's body has "been sealed in a suitable coffin and is in a fit condition to travel by air or sea."
The cause of Sridevi's death still reads as "accidental drawning" instead of drowning.
However, the Arabic version of the certificate has no errors and the English version has the error due to translation mistake.
Cancel Her Passport
The Indian Consulate in Dubai will cancel the passport of Sridevi and complete the other few formalities.
Sridevi's family members will also leave Dubai and reach Mumbai by midnight.
DPP Case Closed
The Dubai Public Prosecution revealed that Sridevi's death was due to "accidental drowning and loss of consciousness."
All the legal formalities of Sridevi's death has been closed in Dubai.
The condolence meet for the late actres will be held on February 28 at The Celebrations Club in Andheri, Mumbai from 9.30 to 12.30 pm. The funeral and last rites will be held at Vile Parle Seva Samaj Crematorium and Hindu Cemetery from 3.30 onwards.
YRF issued an official statement which read-
'Khushi, Janhvi, Boney Kapoor and the entire Kapoor and Ayyappan families are deeply bereaved and shocked with the untimely loss of Sridevi Kapoor. Late Sridevi Kapoor passed away in Dubai, UAE, on Saturday February 24th.
We thank the film fraternity, media, fans of late Sridevi Kapoor and all the well-wishers for their prayers, support and sensitivity during our moment of immense grief. We request you to kindly join us in paying our last respect to a remarkable actor, beloved wife and loving mother.'