- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
Sridevi's sudden death has shocked Bollywood and her fans. But renowned Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasreen is not convinced that Sridevi died of cardiac arrest or accidental drowning.
She posted a very shocking tweet, where she mentioned that she is just hoping that her death is not a suicide or a homicide.
Hope It Is Not A Suicide
She wrote, ‘'Sridevi's body was found in a bathtub full of water. Hope it is not homicide or suicide.''
Someone Murdered Her?
After reading about the latest forensic report, where it is mentioned that Sridevi died of drowning, she tweeted, ''Healthy adults don't drown in bathtubs accidentally.''
The Gulf News said the actor fell into the bathtub of her room at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers, soon she lost consciousness and drowned.
Boney Found Her Motionless
The Khaleej Times had reported that Boney Kapoor, who was waiting to take Sridevi out to dinner, found her motionless in the bathtub.
Police Will Investigate The Circumstances That Led To Her Death
As per a report in Firstpost, The Dubai police, backed by state of the art equipment and a forensic laboratory that is comparable to anything in the world, have a first-rate investigative record and have resolved crimes often in hours of their occurring.
At This Moment
There is no crime committed but the police will investigate the circumstances that led to Sridevi's death by drowning.
Why The Bath Tub Was Full?
The first step is to send the forensic report to the public prosecutor's office which will assess the merit of the case and then decide on further action. And if they believe that there are persons of interest who can shed light on the issue - whether it concerns the alcohol content in her blood or the reason why the bath tub was reportedly full.
Why Boney Kapoor Did Not Call Hotel Staff?
Why a friend was called by husband Boney Kapoor rather than the hotel doctor and support staff - they will detain and question anyone they feel can shed light on how she drowned.
If There Is Any Doubt; They Will Not Allow The Family To Leave The Country
There is no guilt or suspicion and it is only procedure and the answers may well clear the air. If there is even a shred of doubt or a grey area they will not allow people to leave the country.
The police probe is mutually exclusive from the medical report and the body's release has no bearing on the police taking further steps.